Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(03-12-2023, 08:14 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: To be honest, I don’t even think there’s anyone still here with the access to grant new mod abilities. But, anyone can make threads. You are more than welcome to pitch in with game threads. Dirkie threads…as much as you want.
Yes, I’ve said this in the past that anyone can make threads (game or otherwise) and we can sticky them when we glance at the board. I thought it would be a great idea to possibly break the tradition of how and what makes a game thread. Get creative (when I do them I usually try to find a cool past pic of like Dirk vs the star of the opposing team we’re playing that night or go even further back than Dirk). Posting a poll of some sort of weird/quirky question for the matchup is also a nice addition. 

The board can be anything all of us wants it to be and at one point we were a board that believed that stickied posts just got in the way of finding a topic we wanted to discuss. That threads stickied themselves if it was a good topic of discussion. After the work I put into the first year of board challenges I tried to recruit people to help me come up with ideas for new challenges and to help judge those challenges that needed judgement. I still think those are a good idea and can make this place a bit more fun, just can’t devote the amount of time and energy to doing that day in and day out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by ItsGoTime - 03-12-2023, 09:33 PM