Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(03-11-2023, 09:50 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: And did I miss something. Is this Board finished?

Not finished. There are still many active posters here and an unbelievable amount of readers. However, a few people, including some of the popular ones, ran Kamm off. Whether he stays gone or eventually comes back is anyone’s guess, but the reality is that he did 95% of the work here, which I’ve tried to explain each and every time the villagers grab their pitch forks and head towards his house.

I love all of you and this place, but I’m certainly not about to plan my life around making game threads, so if we want to keep some of those traditions going, some others are going to need to pitch in.

(03-12-2023, 08:15 AM)Jym Wrote: Becoming more and more convinced that we have the worst coach in the league

Yeah, this is what’s sucking the fun out of things for me. I just don’t enjoy the offensive or defensive systems and I miss Carlisle’s ATOs with a passion.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by KillerLeft - 03-12-2023, 07:35 PM