Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(02-26-2023, 09:24 PM)Dundalis Wrote: On defense? I have a very hard time believing Brunson's leadership skills on the defense end is the difference between a top 10 defensive rating, and a bottom 8 one. DFS is the one who was the defensive QB and leader, and he was here while we were garbage defensively this season.
I think both were leaders on the team. JB was a calming presence on the court that we miss. Though i do think Kyrie will mostly replace that over time

DFS was definitely the leader on defense. Many games over the years you hear him on mics on the court calling out plays and yelling at players when they’re out of position etc. 

Personally i don’t think JB wanted to play with Luka anymore. But we have Kyrie and we were in a better position than last year. What makes no sense is not making another move for a defender. Even if we had to move THJ and/or Wood for pennies on the dollar we should have brought in SOMEONE 

Now it all depends on Kidd getting Luka to mature. And holding this together enough so Kyrie stays. So we can build it better in the offseason. It was a big risk not to add someone
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by Jason Terry - 02-26-2023, 09:52 PM