Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(02-12-2023, 12:58 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Kidd and Luka got what they wanted with Irving, but now the "no help"-BS won´t fly any longer for either one. Luka has no reasons to be exhausted at the end of games and Kidd has no reasons to run the same dumb iso play all the time.

I mean are you looking at Luka? He has plenty of reasons. Now he's responsible for them, but I'm just saying. At this point, conditioning looks like it will be a problem he will struggle with for the rest of his career (and he probably will not end up having the longevity people think he will given his play style). I do at least partially think that genetically, he's just not built to be a basketball player, particularly one who plays the way he does as a primary POA ball handler (as opposed to say Jokic). But obviously he needs to be doing everything possible to maximise the physique he has and he obviously isn't doing that at this point in his career.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by Dundalis - 02-12-2023, 05:47 AM