Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Jerami Grant + #46 to POR | 2025 1st + #36 to DET
I think Wood is good, but I am just not a huge fan.  I thought the role in Denver was perfect for him.  Denver made a real nice trade to get him.   I am not sure if he is a #2.   I think he is best served as a #3 or #4.   Not sure if he wants to have that hustle/energy role where you don't have a lot of plays run for you.

I am anxious to see what Portland does this offseason.   I think they are improving their team and if Dame is fully healthy they need to be a team you account for.   But I just wonder if all these moves will bring them right back to where they were:  A solid playoff team, not much of a true contender.   As Dame gets older, that is a tricky spot to be.  I know there has been some talk of OG.   He would help now.  But I wonder if the save pick would be Daniels or Sharpe.  It sort of protects them if they eventually need to move Dame.    Daniels and Sharpe gives them another young piece if they need to break it down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Jerami Grant + #46 to POR | 2025 1st + #36 to DET - by Chicagojk - 06-23-2022, 09:09 AM