Poll: Do the Mavs finally win in the Bay Area and extend the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 5: DAL (1-4) vs. GSW (4-1) | 110-120 loss
[Image: FTnFBYUWQAMoI8l?format=jpg&name=4096x4096][Image: FTnB-jSWYAA2yGw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • burekemde, KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply
If the Mavs win tonight then this series is definitely going at least 6 games.
[-] The following 2 users Like StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • burekemde, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I don't want the season to be over yet.  

Mavs shoot 38% from three tonight, they will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
Being 0-3 down and never winning the series. This is for people with too long memory. Luka and this team do not have that long memory. They remember the last game only and maybe not even that one. We adjusted, we won, and we intend to win this one as well. Momemtum and the psychological advantage is on the Mavs side. Teams have come back from 1-3 behind. This is where we are at now. Teams have come back from 2-3 behind. That's where we will be in next game 6 and playing at home.
Like Reply
Mavs have won a game on the road the previous 2 series, hope the boys want to extend that streak. If the do, it’s a must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
First game I’ve been around the board for in a while. I’ve been moving. Hopefully it’s a good one!

Powell has not had a good series with contested rebounds or 50/50 balls.
Like Reply
Well if refs are going to let GS get away with mauling all night I might get to bed early.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Predictable offense. 1 vs 5 and no one else on the floor is a threat of even being able to drive the ball without looking foolish
Like Reply
Thank God for SD!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka with a rough shooting game so far but finding open teammates. we are still in this!

Jordan Poole has a very punchable face
Like Reply
Luka was aggressive to the rack and getting clearly fouled with no calls resulting in missed bunnies.  Then he unfortunately started settling for lazy 3’s.  

Needs to keep putting his head down because they can’t keep him out of the lane and these refs can’t be that blind for 4 quarters….maybe.
Like Reply
Got to play defense. Don’t like exchanging baskets.
Like Reply
So far the D is not at a level that will allow DAL to win this game. Need to take it to another level if they want to have a chance.
Like Reply
Warriors offense is clicking...just nothing we can do when this version of Klay shows up. This is probably the game they finally torch us from three
Like Reply
Damn, we cannot win with Klay shooting like this
Like Reply
This is one of the first times the Mavs have lost the non-Luka minutes in this series.....not good. 

-5 w/ Luka tonight....-8 w/o Luka tonight.
Like Reply
I’m a fan of both Green and Ntilikina, particularly from a potential standpoint, but until one of them learns to shoot this team has one fewer playable wing than they need to win a series like this one. 

I know he’s not popular around here, but I believe Hardaway would’ve been a big help in this series.
Like Reply
Powell and Bertans are just auto buckets for GS when they involve those two in the action.  

Unfortunately the Mavs still can’t force Curry and Poole to have to guard consistently.
Like Reply
They basically saying: we have so much more offensive talent than you.
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 08:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m a fan of both Green and Ntilikina, particularly from a potential standpoint, but until one of them learns to shoot this team has one fewer playable wing than they need to win a series like this one. 

I know he’s not popular around here, but I believe Hardaway would’ve been a big help in this series.

THJ would have been huge with his ability to go nuclear and the fact that he plays so confidently.  The defense wouldn’t be that big of a trade off either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply