Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
(05-23-2022, 02:18 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: All sounds good in theory except Bertans would get eaten alive by GS. He can't guard a chair.

Maybe he will. We need some adjustment. Maybe this could allow Maxi to cover outside the paint and let Bertans try protect the paint instead. I know he would face troubles doing so, but he would also hopefully provide more trouble on offense, and dictate a shift in tactics. Maybe this could be a bend but dont break strategy. Which would allow our offense to explode.

We need to create a shift in tactics and schemes. There is no other way around.

Im thinking that if we get Bertans, Brunson, SD, going, this will also fire up rest of the team, and show the way. At this very moment, outside of Luka and Brunson, the whole team looks afraid of the moment. I see Bertans as the next player up having the necessary confidence to step up to this occasion and moment. He looks fearless shooting the ball.

We will not be able to play defense before we can score on offense and figure out that zone defense. Its like running against a wall. Bertans i believe is key here as well as Brunson and SD in the same lineup.

Rest of the team cant score on open looks, we need to bring in the guy that can do that and will do that if open.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss - by burekemde - 05-23-2022, 02:23 AM