Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
(05-22-2022, 11:25 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I swear the Luka-fan-glasses are blinding y'all to the fact that the Mavs look BAD when Luka is out there in this series. On BOTH ends of the court. The offensive slows down and struggles. The D cannot stop penetration and points in the paint. The numbers don't lie. The Mavs have gotten their ass kicked with Luka playing and have been outscoring GSW when he sits on the bench. That's a fact. It is not 100% Luka's fault, but it is NOT 100% Luka's teammates fault either. He has NOT carried his superstar weight in this series. We expect him to carry the team and the team is getting blown out when he plays. Not good.

Kamm you have read me for a very long time and I have been critical of Luka, maybe even hypercritical.  However it is a terrible narrative on your part to keep talking about on court off court numbers when it is obvious that we have been badly out rebounded all 3 games and the centers have done zilch. It is a bad narrative when this guy is being asked to do so much. Plus no matter how great Dirks on court off court numbers were, he was never asked to do as much as Luka and again if Dirk played in this era teams would repeatedly hunt him in PnR switch situations. Would you rant against Dirk then?  

As I wrote to cow Inam not even asking for all stars. Get one other dead eye shooter and an energetic big who can at least keep up with the Loonys of this world.  If they do and we still are getting blown out in a wcf then let’s talk.
[-] The following 2 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • omahen, rocky164
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss - by hakeemfaan - 05-22-2022, 11:32 PM