Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
(05-22-2022, 11:21 PM)DrMav Wrote: Guess it would have been nice if Luka only scored 20 tonight so we could have been blown out instead. 

There have been a lot of bad takes on this board, and I know I am responsible for my fair share, but damn if this crusade isn’t some of the dumbest shit I’ve seen.

I swear the Luka-fan-glasses are blinding y'all to the fact that the Mavs look BAD when Luka is out there in this series. On BOTH ends of the court. The offense slows down and struggles. The D cannot stop penetration and points in the paint. The numbers don't lie. The Mavs have gotten their ass kicked with Luka playing and have been outscoring GSW when he sits on the bench. That's a fact. It is not 100% Luka's fault, but it is NOT 100% Luka's teammates fault either. He has NOT carried his superstar weight in this series. We expect him to carry the team and the team is getting blown out when he plays. Not good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss - by Kammrath - 05-22-2022, 11:25 PM