Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
Only down 10, let's see what they do.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:05 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Honestly glad we are seeing this side of Maxi. He is not a big worthy of big minutes in the playoffs.

Mavs need to upgrade both DP and him this offseason if possible.

Powell, Green/Ntilikina and Bertans shouldn’t be in a playoff rotation. 

Maxi and Bullock should be 20-24 minute high effort 3 and D guys. 

That leaves the Mavs needing a 24-28 minute Big and a 24-28 minute wing.  That’s a tall order with their assets and contract commitments.  Nico has his work cut out for him but they should have clear picture of what they need to try to do.
Like Reply
I am very encourage to see what Dinwiddie can bring next season with this type of aggressiveness he is showing
Like Reply
Wiggins with the poster.
Like Reply
Luka was just murdered.
Like Reply
If they call that a offensive foul, I'm done with refs.
Like Reply
Wiggins is a beast. Finally playing to his potential on both ends of the floor. That guy had all the tools to be a Kawhi-like player...not offensively but in terms of all-around impact
Like Reply
That is the picture of this series.  Warriors on Luka/Mavs head. 

I’m hopeful this series is the one we look back on when they write the Luka story. He’s got plenty of tricks to add to his already ridiculous bag.
Like Reply
Damn. Wiggins has Doncic’s number this series.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:20 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Wiggins is a beast. Finally playing to his potential on both ends of the floor. That guy had all the tools to be a Kawhi-like player...not offensively but in terms of all-around impact

If I wasn’t a Mavs fan I would be thoroughly enjoying that dude making a huge leap.  He’s had a wild career and found a real home.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:24 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Wiggins has Doncic’s number this series.

Like I was saying in the first two games: Wiggins has dominated Luka. 

Wiggins was +52.3 on/off in the first two games. Luka was -50.0 in the first two games. 

Luka is -24 tonight. Wiggins is +27 tonight. 

THIS is the story of the series.
Like Reply
Against the zone, the wing shooter needs to pull the trigger off the first pass from penetration instead of passing to the corner which GSW has defended really well.
Like Reply
SVG nailed it: Luka has to get in better shape and become a much better defender.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:24 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Damn. Wiggins has Doncic’s number this series.

I wouldn't say he has his number. Nobody does. But he's defended him well. His play has been unexpected.
Like Reply
Can't even take advantage of a 4v5 break.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:30 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I wouldn't say he has his number. Nobody does. But he's defended him well.

He has also been in attack mode from the jump this series.  That’s been just as important as his defensive work.  

Mavs shooters have also disappeared
Like Reply
Wiggins and Looney carrying the Warriors.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:31 PM)cow Wrote: Can't even take advantage of a 4v5 break.

Of course not....need to slow things down. Wink
Like Reply
Dirk 6-1 when scoring 40 pts in the playoffs....Luka 2-6.
Like Reply
Gotta hope they don't get swept now.
Like Reply