Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ PHX (3-2) | 80-110 loss
(05-11-2022, 07:16 AM)meistermatze Wrote: Why are we so sure Chriss can't play in the playoffs? I would give him some burn, Powell just flat out sucks.

Nobody besides Luka and Brunson showed up on offense tonight, no shot was falling and we panicked through that big run by Phoenix. This happens when you are not experienced in those kind of situations. We played a decent first half overall and kept it close, although shots were not falling and fell apart in the third during that run.

It happens. I still believe we can bounce back but we just can't have multiple no-shows like from Spencer, Powell, Reggie.

I don't get the Luka-hate - it has nothing to do with his conditioning that he had 3 asstists because nobody could hit a shot all night. Luka played the same way he has played for 8 playoff games now...

I agree that our offense was too stagnant and that is also on Luka but that is about as much of blame he will get from me.

Very good recap, imho. Phoenix is a good team and they adjusted from games 3 and 4. CP3 stayed in game and didn't repeat uncharachteristic mistakes he made in Dallas. They played better defense and took care of the ball. Mavs shots were not falling. Both teams have played far better in front of the home crowd so far.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ PHX (3-2) | 80-110 loss - by omahen - 05-11-2022, 07:36 AM