Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ PHX (3-2) | 80-110 loss
Dinwiddie is hot garbage.  

In game 6 of the second round of the NBA playoffs, Luka just sleep walking through the game.  Sure he can sleep walk to 30 points but he failed to deliver in a massive game.
Like Reply
The NBA would be pissed if the starters sat the whole 4th.
Like Reply
Just easier to play defense at home in front of your fans. Hopefully they give us one more great performance in the last game at home to send this back to Phoenix for game 7 but like the Clippers last year, we're not gonna win.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...64704?s=21&t=Crvpj6XVK2wqqa2mbVEsvg
Like Reply
Lazy lazy lazy. Two possessions where nobody wanted to take a shot. Then Brunson has to try to take over.
Like Reply
Quality of our 3PT shots has to be the worst in the series.  

Gutless performance.

Kidd and Luka need to reinvent this offense in the offseason.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie isn’t even playable at this point…I mean he has to play but good gosh this must be the dude Washington couldn’t get away from fast enough.
Like Reply
I think maybe Dinwiddie is the kind of player who feasts on bad teams and can’t play at all against good teams. But, I’m still hopeful he’ll have some explosiveness with another off-season to get right after his injury.
Like Reply
"Luka looks tired" is something I never want to hear again next year. He has got to get his body and conditioning right off the bat.
No more of this playing his way into shape bullshit
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(05-10-2022, 10:53 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: "Luka looks tired" is something I never want to hear again next year. He has got to get his body and conditioning right off the bat.
No more of this playing his way into shape bullshit

What about "Luka looks checked out"?
Like Reply
(05-10-2022, 10:55 PM)cow Wrote: What about "Luka looks checked out"?

That is the most baffling thing tonight.  He genuinely just seemed disinterested in playing a basketball game…and just to show how insane his talent level is he can do that and still go get 30 in a playoff game.  

Paul such a flopper.
Like Reply
The rebounding is pure embarrassment.
Like Reply
Game is over Kidd...give it up so that these players will have some legs in a must-win game at home
Like Reply
As an aside, if you want to get rid of flopping, start no calling when defenders hit the deck on defense.

If Reggie is hurt, we are fucked.  Kidd with more stupid decisions.
Like Reply
If Bullock is done, Green needs to put up 200 three pointers tomorrow.
Like Reply
KMart Kobe is the definition of a front runner.  So insecure.
Like Reply
Luka dives for a loose ball down 20, I just  don't know what to think anymore.
Like Reply
(05-10-2022, 10:53 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: "Luka looks tired" is something I never want to hear again next year. He has got to get his body and conditioning right off the bat.

[Image: jenn-jenn-robbins.gif]
Like Reply
Reggie is  okay!
Like Reply
Home court series. Role player production isn´t traveling.
Like Reply