Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good shooting game from 3? O/U 45%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
42.86%
3 42.86%
Under
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 4: PHX (2-2) vs. DAL (2-2) | 111-101 win
Said this last year and it probably didn´t help the relationship with KP, but rightfully Luka was always looking for DFS in the 4th quarter. He´s clutch and not afraid.

Really impressed the Mavs tied up this series, but holyshit what a messy game this was, especially in the 2nd half. 

Certainly cannot complain about the refs tonight. The last two fouls on CP3 were stunning calls. The NBA usually allows their stars to get away with bloody murder to keep them on the floor, and those were pretty soft calls.
Like Reply
BIG W. FUCK CHRIS PAUL!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BasketballJones41, cow, Smitty
Like Reply
Hey Chris Paul, 

https://tenor.com/bmqo8.gif
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BasketballJones41, MFFL
Like Reply
Another great team victory. The teams have looked completely different in Dallas than in Phoenix.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I was totally wrong about Jason Kidd the coach. I know believe the Mavs simply stuck with Carlisle for too long.
[-] The following 2 users Like VintagePejav2's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/Mavs_FFL/status/1523405445779533824?s=20&t=tBpE0DwYGAXo0uK-udHPUw
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Took 2 games...anything else in this series is just playing with house money now. We have exceeded expectations and I can't really be disappointed unless we end up going up 3-2 and lose the series like last year. 

DFS will be a Top-10 Mav all-time by the time his career is done here.
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 10:31 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: DFS will be a Top-10 Mav all-time by the time his career is done here.

He's already #2 on the list.
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 10:32 PM)cow Wrote: He's already #2 on the list.

Behind Powell or JJB?
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Kammrath
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 10:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Behind Powell or JJB?

JJB is pretty high on my list.
Like Reply
I was not expecting that type of performance from the Suns.  Fun game.  

What a weird Chris Paul game.  All, or most, of his fouls were sort of odd fouls.   Typically you may get one of those a game but to get so many is just really strange.    That is a completely different team without Chris Paul. 

I hope we continue to get that Bridges the rest of the series.  I think I would take a hot Jae Crowder over a hot Bridges.   He typically causes us fits.    

I don't think there is a GM who would take DFS over Bridges.  And rightfully so.  But I think we need to stop thinking of DFS as a work hard undrafted player.  He is really good and is a guy you can win with in the playoffs.   Mavs have several of these guys who may not have the "upside" of what a guy may become but are just good players.
Like Reply
Tying the favourites at 2-2 and only 5 pages on the game thread? Tough crowd…

Thoughts:

Luka was ass in the 2nd half. The hero ball really needs to stop…

Frankie “large testicles” Smokes with that unbelievable 3. Gave me Mahinmi game 6 vibes…

Had to watch the game on mute (work), so watching somewhat objectively, Mavs definitely got the benefit of the whistle tonight. I expect brutal retaliation and not to get a single whistle in our favour in game 5… Sad

Seeing what Bertans can do with plays ran for him has me excited about next season and a full training camp…

DFS gets a lot of love around here (maybe too much *ducks*), but he is most certainly clutch. Shows it time after time…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Gasol's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:37 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Luka was ass in the 2nd half. The hero ball really needs to stop…

100%. I know the coaches want to give him a long leash to figure things out on his own, but I am hoping he is close to realizing he needs to not take TEN threes in a game, especially when he has had no success hitting them.
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:37 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Frankie “large testicles” Smokes with that unbelievable 3. Gave me Mahinmi game 6 vibes…

Such a huge and important adjustment like @"dirkfansince1998" has been saying.
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:37 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Seeing what Bertans can do with plays ran for him has me excited about next season and a full training camp…

I personally think DB might have a long term future on a Luka-led team. Theoretically he is the exact kind of big you want available in certain scenarios.
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:37 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Tying the favourites at 2-2 and only 5 pages on the game thread? Tough crowd…

Thoughts:

Luka was ass in the 2nd half. The hero ball really needs to stop…

Frankie “large testicles” Smokes with that unbelievable 3. Gave me Mahinmi game 6 vibes…

Had to watch the game on mute (work), so watching somewhat objectively, Mavs definitely got the benefit of the whistle tonight. I expect brutal retaliation and not to get a single whistle in our favour in game 5… Sad

Seeing what Bertans can do with plays ran for him has me excited about next season and a full training camp…

DFS gets a lot of love around here (maybe too much *ducks*), but he is most certainly clutch. Shows it time after time…

Me, too. Mahinmi is immortal. Everybody thinks that was the moment, we knew we had it in the bag. Cool
Like Reply