Poll: Do the Mavs out-rebound AND score more points in the paint tonight against PHX?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
They out-rebound them, but don't score more points
0%
0 0%
They score more points in the paint, but lose the rebound battle
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 1: DAL (0-1) vs. PHX (1-0)| 114-121 loss
That’s a weak technical on Booker
Like Reply
Brunson so far seems to have reverted to last years playoff Brunson.

MAXI CALL ME KLEBER HAS APPEARED!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 09:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson so far seems to have reverted to last years playoff Brunson.

Not sure it is "reverted"....just meeting a long and good perimeter defense like last year.
Like Reply
MAXI CALL ME AGAIN KLEBER!

MAXI KEEP CALLING ME KLEBER!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Supa Glue!
Like Reply
Bertans with a terrible foul.

Luka and Maxi carrying the team right now.
Like Reply
Would love to see a replay or two from TNT to see if Luka is getting hit on these.  He sure thinks he is and he’s ended up on the floor plenty of times already.
Like Reply
DFS getting torched by Booker so far.
Like Reply
My prediction of a gentleman's sweep may have been optimistic.   We just have no answer for  Ayton/McGee.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 09:28 PM)Kammrath Wrote: DFS getting torched by Booker so far.

Book definitely working Dodo so far.  When he gets in a rhythm he is one of the more gifted scorers in the league.
Like Reply
That was about as horrific a quarter could go. Down only 10. Need Brunson+Dinwiddie to start pulling their weight. Need Luka to start passing cleaner. 

Defense down low has to pick up. Other than that, good showing so far!
Like Reply
Feels like the Suns are up by 30. Damage control worked. Game is still within reach.
Like Reply
I never want to hear about how "good" Powell is again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
As Luka said, Mavs have to play a near perfect game to win against the Suns - looks like Maxi is up to the task!
Payne always torches us WTF
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 09:34 PM)Branduil Wrote: I never want to hear about how "good" Powell is again.

I know it's easy to shit talk Powell (and to be honest one of my fav past times) but Ayton has been scoring not from Powell's mistakes, it's the extra rotation, usually made by Luka/Bullock/DFS. And they're late so far on those.

MAXI CALL ME AGAIN KLEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRUNSON AND-1! GOOD FINISH!

MAXI THE GERMAN SHEPHERD!
Like Reply
They're attacking Bertans but we have no choice...have to keep playing him and hope he can score on offense
Like Reply
Bertans turnstile defense.

Ok he shut me up real quick. Good 3 latvian laser.
Like Reply
Maxi 48 minutes a game or we lose.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
What a flop.

Crowder is so fucking dirty holy shit.
Like Reply
Crowder murdering us.
Like Reply