Poll: Do the Mavs out-rebound AND score more points in the paint tonight against PHX?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
They out-rebound them, but don't score more points
0%
0 0%
They score more points in the paint, but lose the rebound battle
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 1: DAL (0-1) vs. PHX (1-0)| 114-121 loss
[Image: FRhucGsXoAAozeE?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
9 straight losses against the Suns, don't want to let that get to double digits. Also the chance to start off a series sweep and continue to follow the 2011 path. Multiple reasons this is a must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
Excited that the second round is finally here. Who’d of thunk when we finished mopping the floor with LA back in 11 it would be the last second round game for 11 years? But we’ve survived it. 
We’re back. And it’s time for the next chapter of Lukamania. Let’s gooooooooo!
[-] The following 4 users Like Jommybone's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Fuerza1, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
It’d be so great to steal this one! Let’s go MAVS!
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 12:25 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: It’d be so great to steal this one!

This game is going to be a huge barometer for me on this Mavs team. If they get this game then they are further along than I think.
Like Reply
I'm hoping DAL is over the win in UTA and comes out strong, but everyone has to remember that it's a chess match and the first game doesn't necessarily forecast the rest of the series.

That said, if we can get just a little production from Maxi and Spence, it would go a long way toward dispersing the defensive focus on Luka. Keep our normal pace and make PHX expend energy chasing on the defensive end.
Like Reply
Phoenix blowout! Suns win big, big, BIG. Prediction: Suns in 4.

#MFFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes VintagePejav2's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
I know both road teams won yesterday but were any of them really shocking? I guess Bucks winning as convincing as they did was a mild surprise. Mavs winning in any fashion tonight though, that's a pre-season Luka sized shockwave. 

Isn't it so much fun knowing the Mavs are back in the fire? I got GOOSEBUMPS about tonight's game, first time since 2011, no doubt. 

Mavs win tonight to make it a series.
Like Reply
I hate to say this is a must win, but you really don't want to fall behind to the best team in the league.
Like Reply
Time to shock the world!
Like Reply
Have to come out with the mindset that its us against the world. Smack PHX around. Make them cry for their mommas

Luka has to wake up.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mavs look so incredibly sloppy. Like they didn't practice at all for 4 days.

GOOD D BY POWELL!

PHX absolutely smothering Luka off the roll. Good to see him hit a couple of passes out of it. So far hating he's constantly leaving his feet and throwing these wild passes.
Like Reply
Ayton is gonna be a problem.
Like Reply
Soooooooo….not a great start
Like Reply
Timeout !!
Like Reply
CP3 defense destroying everyone on the Mavs. 

Guys look shell shocked.
Like Reply
Luka looks slow, sloppy, and disengaged. That needs to change QUICK.
Like Reply
PHX is the better team.  Because of that there’s going to be stretches like this.  Mavs just have to find a way to weather these storms so these stretches don’t turn into runaways.  

You just got punched in the face…what’s your response.
Like Reply
Brunson might get shutdown in this series...Suns just have too much length on the perimeter and inside
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 09:15 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka looks slow, sloppy, and disengaged. That needs to change QUICK.

I just think PHX perimeter D has been stifling. 

Have to adjust to them overloading every pick.
Like Reply