Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock (+15, 15 pts, 4 rbd, 2 ast, 3 stls)
50.00%
14 50.00%
DFS (+6, 14 pts, 4 rbd, 3 stls)
0%
0 0%
Powell (+5, 2 pts, 4 rbd, 1 ast, 1 stl)
0%
0 0%
Brunson (+7, 28 pts, 4 rbd, 5 ast)
39.29%
11 39.29%
Luka (+20, 26 pts, 13 rbd, 9 ast, 2 stl)
7.14%
2 7.14%
Maxi (+7, 14 pts, 3 rbd, 4 ast, 3 blks)
3.57%
1 3.57%
Dinwiddie (-6, 4 pts, 4 rbd, 4 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk)
0%
0 0%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 3 DIRKIE: BULLOCK!!! (50%)
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/15...9808724993
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
JB or Reggie
Like Reply
[Image: 200.gif?cid=95b279440fccfad5e56b79c9de28...0.gif&ct=s]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
Reggie's defense was a game changer. He hounded CP3 all night, he played through a rib injury, and hit CLUTCH threes. 

Dude was electric. Brunson was also great. He stepped up HUGE tonight. 

Luka also gets an honorable mention. He came up with 2 big defensive plays guarding CP3's fadeaway mid range shot and then stealing the ball. Also 26/13/9 should never be taken for granted. He was also a team leading +20 in Kam's fav stat.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Reggie was awesome. Even aside from his own stats and clutch shots, he locked down Paul and forced him into 7 turnovers. And he even did it with a rib injury. He earned it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Reggie "ribs" Bullock

If Brunson is going to get paid then he gets the Luka Dirkie treatment from me.
Like Reply
Would have said JB, but the more I think about it, this was a Reggie/DFS game. They were awesome on defense, especially Reggie, and both had solid offensive games.  I’m voting for Reggie since I have to pick one.
Like Reply
My Dirkie to Brunson, though it could have been Reggie.  Maxie was also good.  5 players in double figures.  That's a good thing.
Like Reply
My Dirkie candidates (in a particular order):

1. Through 3Qs, Reggie was 2/6 from the field and 1/5 from deep. He had 9 of his 15 points in the 4th, shooting 3/5 from 3 and adding a rebound, an assist, and a steal. He is the reason it wasn’t a nail-biter ending. His D was strong all night long in a long, 41-minute night. 

2. Jalen’s ability to score through contact tonight was other worldly. His zero turnovers and FT perfection (7/7) are noteworthy, along with his game-high 28 points. 

3. Maxi’s mid-range game, which I’ve never seen before tonight, was a huge factor on the evening. In my opinion, he embarrassed Ayton and made the case that he could be a legit starting center on a championship squad. If he turns into a multi-dimensional player on offense, watch out folks.

4. Frank got Josh’s minutes and made a case for 8th man. He didn’t hurt the team, which is what we’ve been desperately searching for all this series (and last). Someone besides Spencer and Maxi who can spell starters without killing team offense, defense, or both. If he can just not hurt us terribly, there’s a real opportunity to move up to 7th man, as Dwight appears close to joining Josh in the DNPCD category.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jommybone's post:
  • ballsrchr, Kammrath, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Bullock playing over 40 minutes with injured ribs and giving us 15, and second only to Doncic in +/-. He got my vote
Like Reply