Poll: How many threes will the Mavs hit this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) vs. UTA (2-2)| 99-100 loss.
(04-23-2022, 05:06 PM)DrMav Wrote: Fantastic start to the quarter!

I moved from our family room back to the bedroom at halftime which is where I watched games 2 and 3, you’re welcome.

Glad you're starting to do your part! I have to make another margarita now, which was my drink of choice for games 2 and 3 as well.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 05:07 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: I’m angry you started in the family room!  Come on!

3.5 games was enough to no longer just assume small sample size. Gotta work through the scientific process
Like Reply
LUKA WHAT A FLOATER!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-23-2022, 05:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Glad you're starting to do your part! I have to make another margarita now, which was my drink of choice for games 2 and 3 as well.

Better get one quick!
Like Reply
So many small mental lapses right now.

Whiteside allowed to maul Powell on the lob.

BIG and-1 from Brunson. Hit the FTs!
Like Reply
Need Dinwiddie to play well here, critical minutes
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
DFS BIG THREE!
Like Reply
Hell yeah JB!
Like Reply
BRUNSON HOLY HELL WHAT A 3!
Like Reply
Someone should elbow Clarkson in the back.  I vote for Dimwiddie.
Like Reply
Nice drive by Dinwiddie just unfortunately missed, easily could have been Clarksons 4th too
Like Reply
BRUNSON OH MY GOODNESS!
Like Reply
Boooooooooom!

Way to go boys!
Like Reply
DFS WHAT A FUCKING 3 WITH THE EXCLAMATION POINT!

DINWIDDIE GREAT DEFENSE!
Like Reply
WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
[Image: a2958b04dd5a6aa8b0a4a8269b5434c6.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODKING
Like Reply
THEY CANT STOP YOU BRUNSON!

BULLOCK BIG SHOT!
Like Reply
Josh coming in.  Please give us a little something.
Like Reply
I do not like leaving Dinwiddie in there with no Brunson or Luka. Put Luka in please
Like Reply