Poll: Do the Mavs break 100 points tonight as a team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (2-1) vs. UTA (1-2)| 126-118 WIN!!!!
Color me surprised and impressed. Utah can't figure out how to put it together like they did in the beginning of the season, but they shouldn't really have to all that much with the talent difference. Great team win!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Sterling Brown hits the FTs!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
Unbelievable!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
THEY FREAKING DID IT.

WHAT A WIN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Honestly, I'm also leaning on the side of not wanting Gobert. Not laying blame at his feet, but he plays with very little force, not unlike our own Dwight Powell.
Like Reply
Fuck. Yes.

Hell of a win
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Suck it Royce O Neal, suck it Utah Jazz!
[-] The following 3 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • fifteenth, SleepingHero, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
If you don't vote Josh Green for Dirkie then I don't even know anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 10:45 AM)Jmaciscool Wrote: I think so too unfortunately.  Feels like a game the Mavs lose by 10+ points and are never really close.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Wow, your predictions are pretty bad. Good thing you're so good looking.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jmaciscool's post:
  • DallasMaverick, fifteenth, MFFL, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
O'Neal should be suspended.  Pretty sure the idea of being down 1-2 to the Mavs w/out Doncic prompted the dirty play.
[-] The following 5 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • fifteenth, Jmaciscool, MFFL, SleepingHero, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
Holy crap what a win!

While Luka missing games sucks, watching the rest of the guys dominate even without him is a real eye-opener. This is a really good team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 10:50 PM)cow Wrote: If you don't vote Josh Green for Dirkie then I don't even know anymore.

Green?  No way he gets it over JB, DFS, Kleber or SD.
Like Reply
Spence ground out an ugly game and found a way to find 10 points in the 4th when we had to have them. 

JB continues to secure the bag and played through a dirty and suspension worthy play; side note don’t know if I want him suspended because he’s been getting cooked…but he’s also shown he isn’t above intentionally trying to hurt someone. 

The bench mob 3’s were just incredible.  Huge step up games by Josh and DB (he got worked on defense but hit some bombs).  Continued excellence from Maxi. 

Bullock and Dodo do what they do playing 91 minutes between them!  Hit timely shots and worked their butts off defensively.  

I hope these three games unlock another level for this team because Luka doesn’t have to do it all.  He absolutely can…and at times they need him to.  But this group can help with the heavy lifting and in Jalen Brunson….a STAR is born!
[-] The following 4 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick, fifteenth, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 10:52 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Green?  No way he gets it over JB, DFS or SD.

Yes, Green.  He told Snyder to suck it with his garbage defensive game plan.
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 10:55 PM)cow Wrote: Yes, Green.  He told Snyder to suck it with his garbage defensive game plan.

Yeah ok.
Like Reply
What's crazy to me is that this series could easily have been 3-0 with a few lucky bounces. But Ill take 2-1 with Luka coming back
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Green learned pretty quickly, huh?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
This Mavs team slowly destroying the narrative that it's just Luka and a bunch of scrubs.

This is a good team. 

Now not even myself thought that a guy like Brunson could step up in the playoffs and essentially average 32ppg while Luka is out and lead this team on the road in a hostile environment.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • Jmaciscool, Kammrath
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 11:00 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Green learned pretty quickly, huh?

So...Green's no longer green?
[-] The following 2 users Like Jmaciscool's post:
  • Jommybone, SkenfromLMF
Like Reply
(04-21-2022, 11:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: This Mavs team slowly destroying the narrative that it's just Luka and a bunch of scrubs.

This is a good team. 

Now not even myself thought that a guy like Brunson could step up in the playoffs and essentially average 32ppg while Luka is out and lead this team on the road in a hostile environment.

It's just Dorian and a bunch of scrubs.
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply