Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.00%
17 85.00%
Warriors
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: GSW (3-13) @ DAL (9-5) | 142-94 win
I just managed to watch the game and I have never witnessed such a pure dismantling of another team on an NBA court like that since the Mothers Day Massacre of the Lakers in 2011.

I honestly felt bad for the Warriors as from minute 1 they were completely over matched and Luka just had his way. 

Also I feel it's important to mention that Kristaps had his 4th straight double double and was solid yet again. Slowly but surely he'll get back to his all-star form.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
All this mess about Carlisle being a terrible coach is nonsense and needs to stop. Also saying that everyone agrees with you just to make yourself feel better about your opinion isn't very flattering. On the ESPN broadcast, Jeff Van Gundy said multiple times how Cuban was smart for keeping Carlisle as coach despite not winning a playoff series since the championship season. Jeff blamed the Mavs' lack of success on their inability to acquire better talented players. Which is correct because just ask Steve Kerr or Gregg Popovich this year if you need great players to play great basketball.
Like Reply
(11-21-2019, 11:20 AM)bin610 Wrote: All this mess about Carlisle being a terrible coach is nonsense and needs to stop. Also saying that everyone agrees with you just to make yourself feel better about your opinion isn't very flattering. On the ESPN broadcast, Jeff Van Gundy said multiple times how Cuban was smart for keeping Carlisle as coach despite not winning a playoff series since the championship season. Jeff blamed the Mavs' lack of success on their inability to acquire better talented players. Which is correct because just ask Steve Kerr or Gregg Popovich this year if you need great players to play great basketball.

We have just one person here saying that Rick is a terrible Coach. @"TheSportyChannel" all others in general analyzed and criticized him fairly and constructively
Like Reply
(11-21-2019, 11:24 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote: We have just one person here saying that Rick is a terrible Coach.

there are more, though no one spams the board with Rick hate like Sporty
Like Reply