Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+4, 22 pts, 3 asts, 5 rbds)
28.57%
12 28.57%
KP (+9, 18 pts, 10 rbds)
0%
0 0%
Seth (+15, 7 pts, 4 asts)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+11, 42 pts, 12 asts, 11 rbds)
69.05%
29 69.05%
Jalen (11 pts, 13 mins)
2.38%
1 2.38%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13 DIRKIE: Winner Luka (69%) & Runner-up DFS (29%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" who elevated their game above normal to get the team the win?
Like Reply
Luka had a career night...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:52 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Luka had a career night...

On a night where DFS is deserving, Luka cannot be denied.  WOW!  What a game!
Like Reply
Gotta give it to Luka, career high points and triple double.

DFS was a great contributor and would have had it tonight if Luka wasn’t so special.
Like Reply
Luka with the career night!
Like Reply
Luka!

DFS was great on the offensive side, but common, DeRozan scored 36 on him on 70 % shooting.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:55 PM)omahen Wrote: DeRozan scored 36 on him on 70 % shooting.

Yeah very mediocre defense.
Like Reply
I wanted to vote so badly for DFS, but I can't take for granted Luka's greatness most especially on career nights like this... vs the Spurs no less (never mind that they aren't the Spurs of yesteryears).
Like Reply
<33 Luka <33
Like Reply
1. Luka for sure. I mean the dude set history with a 40 point triple double. The game icing dagger. And destroyed the Spurs every which way.

2. DFS played his best game ever. If only he could do that every night.

3. Kristaps. He had a really bad shot near the end there. But that shouldn't take away a really balanced performance from KP. He was a monster on defense, bothering Aldridge multiple possessions, and he hit so many timely 3's. Not to mention that incredible tip in late in the 4th after Luka missed the floater.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TommyBeer/status/119...3290829824
Like Reply
I voted for DFS
Like Reply
[Image: EJtVzw4VUAAyjsj?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
THJ for sure.
Like Reply
Two man race but, man, with 42/12/11 and that step back dagger, it has to be Luka. Crazy that Luka has to have video game numbers to get the Dirkie!
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:55 PM)omahen Wrote: Luka!

DFS was great on the offensive side, but common, DeRozan scored 36 on him on 70 % shooting.

Yup. That alone should deny DFS from the Dirkie. We need him for his lock down defense. Luka easily won this night

https://twitter.com/sbnation/status/1196...99904?s=21
Like Reply
The thing about DFS is that he pretty much does play like this every night. It's just that he doesn't always face a scorching hot DeRozen, he doesn't always get this many shots up, and doesn't get this many shots to fall. But he always creates possessions, he always does the dirty work and he always makes plays down the stretch in the 4th quarter.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 11:45 PM)fifteenth Wrote: The thing about DFS is that he pretty much does play like this every night. It's just that he doesn't always face a scorching hot DeRozen, he doesn't always get this many shots up, and doesn't get this many shots to fall. But he always creates possessions, he always does the dirty work and he always makes plays down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

I have been saying it on other threads - we need DFS to keep the defense honest.  I guess he was listening! He does everything else I would want a defensive role player to do. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:58 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: I wanted to vote so badly for DFS, but I can't take for granted Luka's greatness most especially on career nights like this... vs the Spurs no less (never mind that they aren't the Spurs of yesteryears).
Pop is still there and they are still located in San Antonio. It still counts. We need to rub their face in the dirt for about 14 wins in a row like we did to the Lakers recently. I enjoyed every single one of those.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
https://out.reddit.com/t3_dyfb6c?url=htt...om%2Ff7jbn&token=AQAA-I_TXRnhbV0OwmTroEO5W1-qP2r51mWIXNdGlZpFASG4f4r3&app_name=mweb2x
Like Reply