Poll: Who is the Mavs MIP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brunson
33.33%
10 33.33%
Powell
6.67%
2 6.67%
DFS
26.67%
8 26.67%
Green
33.33%
10 33.33%
Someone else (mention below!)
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Mavs Most Improved Player this year?
I think it has to be Brunson.  Its a big leap to go from key rotation player off the bench getting 25 minutes a game, to full time starter going 32 minutes a game, and he made that move with roughly the same offensive efficiency and even better playmaking.

Dorian got even better this year, but he was already a quality starter.  He did not make the same leap Brunson did from a responsibility standpoint.

Powell is more about returning to his old self.  Although it is really impressive that he managed to hold his own as the single starting big.  I never would have imagined that.

I look at Green more like a rookie this year, given his age and the strange circumstances with last year.  I greatly hope he shows up on this list again next year.

Luka killed his chances with his sub-par (for him) play the first couple of months.  If he plays all next year like he has the last couple of months, he will likely be high on this list.
[-] The following 3 users Like mvossman's post:
  • fifteenth, Hogmelon, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Mavs Most Improved Player this year? - by mvossman - 04-14-2022, 11:47 AM