Poll: Do the Mavs win the rebound war?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
1 14.29%
No
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 70: DAL (43-27) vs. PHI (43-26) | 101-111 loss
[Image: usa_today_17910124.0.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
A chance to beat James Harden is always good. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • DallasMaverick, ItsGoTime, LifeAquatic
Like Reply
Given the Mavs play of late, I can't think of a good reason to watch the first three quarters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Winter's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/150493...SFzuIpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Okay JB!
Like Reply
Harden looks kinda sh*t and Harris must be the most anonymous 40M dollar player ever.
Like Reply
Man i love this team. The chemistry is amazing. They’re playing for each other. It’s fun to watch
Like Reply
Really helps to have another big in the rotation. Especially in a matchup like this. Gives Kidd the option to run bigger lineups with Kleber next to Chriss/Powell. Not to mention that the Mavs need all available fouls against a player like Embiid.
Like Reply
Moron Philly fans losing their minds over clear as day fouls on Luka…all while they have the two biggest foul merchants in the NBA. 

Harden and Embiid just throw themselves into legal defenders and get FTs out of it because NBA refs are god awful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
Josh Green +7
Like Reply
Luka....11 shots....7 three point attempts....me-no-likey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • embellisher, MaxiThreeba
Like Reply
One area of Luka's game I would like to see get a little bit better is knowing when to feed the hot hand.   Jalen was in a good groove but was sort of pushed to the side when Luka came back in.    It is just a small thing I hope he gets better at....especially for a guy who has the ball as much as he does.  

The philly foul shots is going to be an issue playing against this team.  They get into the penalty early, and then it is a parade at the line.   Harden has had trouble in the playoffs when they allow some of that to go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Luka and DFS both -14 through 3 quarters.....Luka looks really disengaged, distracted, frustrated, and lethargic out there. 

Here's to hoping he snaps out of it.
Like Reply
Time for another 4th quarter comeback! It’s quiet in here once again… go Mavs!
Like Reply
Luka having his worst games in months. Also very strange sequence in the last three minutes, when they doubled Harden all the time, when he´s 16% from three, to give up open shots to guys that are now 7/13.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Not enough offense to overcome bad games from both Luka and SD. And no answer for Harden and Embiid. The Mavs are missing a big that is slightly stronger than Kleber or Powell but can still move his feet in a switch heavy defense.
Like Reply
Not much you can do when they hit you with a barrage of threes late third and fourth....Now they are really in a groove.  On to the next game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
I HATE the foul calls that Harden gets.....HATE.

H
A
T
E
[-] The following 3 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • ballsrchr, dirkfansince1998, Smitty
Like Reply
Wave the white flag...better not see Luka back in the game with a B2B tomorrow
Like Reply
(03-18-2022, 08:02 PM)Kammrath Wrote: H
A
T