Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks
(03-17-2022, 08:01 PM)cow Wrote: Agreed.  I'd rather take the temporary PR hit if I'm confident the claims are baseless and the accused party can be exonerated.  If there really is a payment to Donnie's nephew and that comes to light, the accused party is going to look guilty and Cuban is going to look complicit.  I'll never forgive Cuban for the business operation scandals and how he said he wasn't involved enough to be aware.  I have a hard time believing that in the first place considering how meddlesome he is in the basketball operations not to mention how he pitches himself on Shark Tank.

He's not complicit. It was reported, investigated and handle with an outside investigation. Sexual harrassment claims happen at basically every company with a sizable employee based unfortunately. It's going to happen again with the Mavs. The issue with the previous scandal was that the Mavs had no accountability or process to address misconduct and from everything I'm seeing here, thats' completely changed. Mavs are fine in all this. 

Really IMO it's Cuban who looks bad because he's associated with yet another person thats being accused of sexual harrassment.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks - by cjeter24 - 03-17-2022, 08:09 PM