Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MavsForum Update: Two Months Alive
Today we are officially only up and running for two months. 

[Image: two-months-stats.png]

We are nearing 300 registered Users and almost to 10k posts! 

This is incredible and exciting! 

Thank you all for coming on this journey. We are just getting started everyone, but this is incredible the amount of progress we have made. I am quite excited and truly grateful for everyone here. We already had to pay to upgrade the hosting because we reached max traffic levels once, and we may have to upgrade again soon at this rate. This is great news and I just wanted to thank each of you for being here in the early days, because this will be a site to exist indefinitely and we will just keep growing!
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 01:49 AM)Magickian Wrote: Today we are officially only up and running for two months. 

[Image: two-months-stats.png]

We are nearing 300 registered Users and almost to 10k posts! 

This is incredible and exciting! 

Thank you all for coming on this journey. We are just getting started everyone, but this is incredible the amount of progress we have made. I am quite excited and truly grateful for everyone here. We already had to pay to upgrade the hosting because we reached max traffic levels once, and we may have to upgrade again soon at this rate. This is great news and I just wanted to thank each of you for being here in the early days, because this will be a site to exist indefinitely and we will just keep growing!
Congratulations, Magickian! You and your team are doing an amazing job!
Like Reply
I was hopeful in the beginning...and still am!  I know better than most the problems associated with running a successful forum.  More problems will surface as traffic increases.  You've done well so far.  I AM pulling for you...and the mavs.
Like Reply
Just to let the Community know we have added Ffifteenth to our Mod Team...please.join me and the Mod Team in welcoming him as a new Mod on this site...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:49 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Just to let the Community know we have added Ffifteenth to our Mod Team...please.join me and the Mod Team in welcoming him as a new Mod on this site...

Ugh! Does that mean I have to agree with that loser now?
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 11:35 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 10:49 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Just to let the Community know we have added Ffifteenth to our Mod Team...please.join me and the Mod Team in welcoming him as a new Mod on this site...

Nobody can agree with him. He is a voice of reason, no matter your opinion, he will oppose it.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:49 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: added Ffifteenth to our Mod Team
Smile
Like Reply
Awesome stuff.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 12:10 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 11:35 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:

Nobody can agree with him. He is a voice of reason, no matter your opinion, he will oppose it.

I disagree

------------------------
Separate post:
I will put on a mod hat to help the team when/if needed but I'm really just a poster who's in the mod bullpen.

And the basketball opinions shared by this program do not necessarily represent the thoughts or opinions of other management or staff. :-)
Like Reply

------------------------
Separate post:
I will put on a mod hat to help the team when/if needed but I'm really just a poster who's in the mod bullpen.

True... 

And the basketball opinions shared by this program do not necessarily represent the thoughts or opinions of other management or staff. :-)

Also true...his opinion on the Mavs is usually wrong where mine is always right so his opinions never represent mine... Angel
Like Reply
2 Month Anniversary!!!

Excellent work done so far fellas!

Very grateful to have had a quick spot to transition from our old home. It was in a fire and we moved right into a nicer one. Rarely can say that!
Like Reply
BUMP!

We Passed 10k posts in 2 months and 3 days!
Like Reply
Just did a Google search for Dallas Mavs Forums...this site was 6th on the list on the first page...ahead of Reddit already...

https://media.giphy.com/media/GStLeae4F7VIs/giphy.gif
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 03:00 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Just did a Google search for Dallas Mavs Forums...this site was 6th on the list on the first page...ahead of Reddit already...

https://media.giphy.com/media/GStLeae4F7VIs/giphy.gif

You need to do duckduckgo.com or clear your cookies to get realer results.

We are 22nd on duckduckgo with keyword "Mavs forum"

We are 4th and 5th on duckduckgo with keywords "Dallas basketball forum"

6th "Dallas mavericks forum"

To get this page higher it needs links from outside linking to the forum.

Content is already great and we have linked to multiple sites already.

30th "Dallas Mavericks Board"
Like Reply