Poll: How many quarters will Luka need to play in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
16.67%
2 16.67%
0%
0 0%
16.67%
2 16.67%
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 67: DAL (41-26) @ HOU (17-50) | 113-100 win
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hak...=2048x2048

Game after losing in non-effort fashion? I think the Rockets are probably in for a drubbing!
Like Reply
They better win this one. The schedule gets really tough on the road after this game.
Like Reply
Houston is in a race to the bottom and we just lost in ugly fashion. Can’t imagine this being anything but a blow out. Hopefully the players aren’t thinking this way, but we can.
Like Reply
Mavs are 3 wins away from the never before accomplished (by us anyway) Texas Sweep. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
I’ve got Houston tonight for sure. Minnesota leaps the Mavs and Dallas plays the Clippers in the play-in.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/150233...S_okYWbLwA&s=09
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Still nothing on Chriss. If he was this injured would they not have said so?
[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeltex's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Another one of those very dangerous games for the Mavs.  They tend to overlook the bottom feeders and lack...effort, or focus...until it's too late.  Maybe after the embarrassing drubbing from the Knicks they will be ready to play this time.  All games are must win games for me.  So this must be a must win game.

Lot of musts there...
Like Reply
No God King so this is an L.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 02:08 PM)cow Wrote: No God King so this is an L.

I mean, to be fair, the old-school bulls probably had trouble playing without Pippen, too. Am I right @"ItsGoTime"?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 02:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I mean, to be fair, the old-school bulls probably had trouble playing without Pippen, too. Am I right @"ItsGoTime"?
O-ver-rat-ed, boom, boom, boomboomboom!
Like Reply
I predict a hot start from Luka. Or maybe that´s what i´m hoping for Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slavius's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 06:31 PM)Slavius Wrote: I predict a hot start from Luka. Or maybe that´s what i´m hoping for Smile
This is the reason I posted the poll I did. I think he's gonna have one of those historic first halves that probably retires him to the bench shortly after the 3rd starts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Slavius
Like Reply
(03-11-2022, 06:32 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: This is the reason I posted the poll I did. I think he's gonna have one of those historic first halves that probably retires him to the bench shortly after the 3rd starts.

gimme the contract, i´ll sign it xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slavius's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Dorian Finney-Smith vs Scottie Pippen

https://www.landofbasketball.com/player_...pippen.htm

In best motivational speaker impersonation:

Me: (while lifting and lowering glasses) KL, I can't tell, is that Pip over there?
KL: Well, you see...
Me: KL, I wish you'd just shut your big YAPPER!
Like Reply
Kidd all but guarantees the loss in pre-game. Yikes!
Like Reply
Powell is really better than Kleber right now
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1502464748981567496
Like Reply
Dwight looking like prime Shaq out there.   The Rockets defense is brutal though.   Do the Rockets let their fans attend the games.  Man, it looks empty in there.

With all the good things Josh Green does, he needs to get much better finishing at the rim and creating space of the dribble and then exploding to finish a play.  With out that, I think he is going to be limited in his upside.
Like Reply
DB is +24 at half.
Like Reply