Poll: How many points does Davis Bertans score tonight? O/U 12.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
10.00%
1 10.00%
Under
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 65: UTA (40-24) vs. DAL (40-25) | 111-103 win
[Image: FNRNHt8WUAUvL6Z?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
For the Bertans o/u, is Maxi playing?
Like Reply
Haven’t notched a win against the team from the “bad city” yet this year, gotta change that. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Looks like Doncic/Maxi are probable.  However, just saw that JB is out.  Bummer.  I want this game!!!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1500885573019615238
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...7526584328
Like Reply
If we lose this one we should seriously consider trying to fall below Denver. We won the season series against Golden State and Memphis 3-1 a piece. But we're 0-2 against Utah, and a loss here would make it 0-3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Did the Mavs go from -2.5 to +1 dogs, at home, just because Brunson is out?! Or was the line set initially, anticipating Gobert being out? Big swing either way…
Like Reply
Josh Green growing right before our eyes. Love it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
The DB FASTBREAK!!! My new FAVORITE THING!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Tyler
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 09:18 PM)Kammrath Wrote: The DB FASTBREAK!!! My new FAVORITE THING!

That man can sprint!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
These guys are fun to watch. 

They’re going to get bullied on the boards and at the rim from time to time.  Their 3’s aren’t going to fall for stretches.  

But they just have an energy and chemistry that hasn’t been there.  I don’t know what their ceiling is but I know I 100% enjoy watching this version of Mavs basketball
[-] The following 5 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Kammrath, Mavsfan12, Paul Gasol, Smitty, WillE
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 09:20 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: That man can sprint!

I think he has led 3 or 4 fastbreaks since he has been here and his speed catches me off guard EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

I love that Kidd as a coach seems to see things in practice that guys aren't known for doing and encourages them to try it in the game.
Like Reply
Gobert just poked the bear.  Hopefully it doesn’t turn into a Luka one on one vendetta.  

Rudy flipped that ball at him because Luka just cooked him the last two times and should have gotten another foul called there at the end.
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 09:34 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Gobert just poked the bear.  Hopefully it doesn’t turn into a Luka one on one vendetta.  

Rudy flipped that ball at him because Luka just cooked him the last two times and should have gotten another foul called there at the end.
Utah announcers were saying Luka and DFS have been barking at the Utah bench all game and they were happy Oneal responded like he did.
Like Reply
I'm really digging the Luka/Dinwiddie/Green backcourt rotation. Green just adds so much energy no matter who he's paired with, and he has just enough playmaking to keep things interesting.
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 09:36 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Utah announcers were saying Luka and DFS have been barking at the Utah bench all game and they were happy Oneal responded like he did.
I love it! This team now has such fight and energy now! Let’s go mavs
Like Reply
Gobert second T. He’s gone
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 09:36 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Utah announcers were saying Luka and DFS have been barking at the Utah bench all game and they were happy Oneal responded like he did.

Looked like O’Neal was trying to play peace maker at first then got caught in the crossfire. 

Knowing Luka there was probably quite a bit of “you can’t guard me” sprinkled with some descriptive adjectives.  

Unsurprisingly Gobert was 50 feet away because he is a tool.
Like Reply
SD should've drawn the charge in that postup by Bogdanovic. Leading with the shoulder already got Bog a foul early in the game.
Like Reply