Poll: How many points do Luka+JB+Dinwiddie score combined? O/U 64.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
6 66.67%
Under
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: GSW (43-20) vs. DAL (38-25) | 122-113 win
(03-03-2022, 11:02 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs fun and good?   Fun game.   

Dinwiddie has been really good.  I was not a fan of his last offseason and at the trade deadline but he has fit in really well so far.   Really helps having two ball handlers on the floor at all times.  

Bullock took a lot of threes, but I liked it.  Most were good shots.   If you have good looks, take them.

Really nice game by DFS.  A jab step three and then a big basket driving off a close out and finishing at the rim.   Impressive growth this year from him.

I tend to get too worked up on some of Luka shots at times.  But, I think I take for granted how hard those touch shots in the lane are.  He makes them look almost automatic.  Those are really tough shots and not too many players can make those at high rates when defenders are all over you.
Oh and Dwight was really good as well.   I wouldn't have said this last year, but I really think he is a core guy now.   He will be a Mav for a while imo.   Maybe not as such a high minute player as he is getting now.  He would fit in nicely if the Mavs find a high level 4 and then add a young cheaper center who does some of the Powell things.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 63: GSW (43-19) vs. DAL (37-25)| 122-113 win - by Chicagojk - 03-03-2022, 11:06 PM