Poll: How many points do Luka+JB+Dinwiddie score combined? O/U 64.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
6 66.67%
Under
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: GSW (43-20) vs. DAL (38-25) | 122-113 win
(03-03-2022, 08:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm predicting a loss, but if the Mavs find a way to get this one I'm officially going to be impressed.

Me too. Time to be impressed.
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 11:06 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Man the Brunson situation is going to be insanely interesting this offseason. 

LOVE me so JB.  There are times where it makes sense to sit him, like tonight. There are also times when he’s the reason the Mavs get a W.  He is a pro night in and night out. 

I think the Mavs will pay market rate to keep him. They don’t have a lot of avenues to add impact talent and JB is a bonafide NBA talent and a viable piece on a championship team.  I also think JB may have aspirations to be the guy running the show.  

How that plays out will be fascinating and potentially heart breaking.  So for now I will just enjoy the three headed monster the Mavs are rolling with at the guard positions and hope when the time comes the right decision is available to them. 

Great win.

Mavs have to resign him...  Can't see a good reason not to other than money.  And if money stops them, then this team isn't winning titles without lightning striking.  There is just no other opportunities to add talent to this team.  Even if it is to sign him with the intention to trade him.  Just can't let him walk.  This is our Steve Nash moment.  How good would the Mavs have been in the late 00's if they had either kept Nash, or signed and later traded him?  Would have meant at LEAST a couple more trophies in Dirk's prime.  Cuban will do the right thing.  Unless the right S&T comes along that makes more sense, the three-headed monster will be here next season.  It will be fun to watch!
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavsfan12's post:
  • MFFL, Smitty
Like Reply
Welcome to the DFS offensive show.  Wow.  The guy has become a WEAPON, not just a guy hidden in the corner.  The ink isn't even dry on his contract and he has become a HUGE bargain.  I often wonder if he could be a better rebounder, but that is a non issue when he is a legit 3pt threat CONSISTENTLY! Has been ripping the net for a month!
Like Reply