Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
(03-02-2022, 02:53 PM)Smitty Wrote: I also want to give THJ is due credit. He has been a vocal leader, mentor for Luka, a great teammate and an overall positive person and player for the Mavs. He was the only other Maverick to show up in the playoffs last year and was voted as part of the leadership council. The Mavs (Cuban) will not "dump" him for nothing - and if he remains a Mav next year he will most definitely have a more significant role than Bertans (if he is also on the roster). I think its fun to fantasize about the what-if and the perfect trade or move that the Mavs must make but we must remember there are many factors to consider outside of a message board and stat sheet. I'm rooting for a THJ comeback for the Mavs playoff run this year or for next season, if he's still a Mav. 

But for the reasons others have stated, in a perfect world, I'd personally prefer Bertans going forward, when it comes to X's and O's.

I want to give THJ credit too.   He is engaged on the bench during the game and has been traveling with the team.    It would be easy now that he is paid to have a chip on his shoulder.  He is human and I am sure he heard the trade rumors.  Who knows how aggressive the Mavs really were in discussions.   He can also see there is a minute crunch there and his role he expected to have coming into the season may not be there moving forward.   So I wouldn't blame him if he was semi checked out while recovering, but he seems to be really engaged and deserves some credit for that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 03-02-2022, 03:42 PM