Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
Crazy whistles. My goodness LeBron’s nasty takedown of Davis.
Like Reply
Need our defense to wake up
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Thank God for SD!
Like Reply
Maxi doesn't rotate and lets lebron walk to the rim.

Dinwiddie the only one wanting to play.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Crazy part is that once again Dinwinddie/Bertans lineups are playing better D than the starters.
Like Reply
Sure just smack JB in the head no big deal
Like Reply
Weak tech!
Like Reply
Ridiculous JB getting hit in the head and no review.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MaxiThreeba
Like Reply
That was the most painful attempt at math I’ve ever heard
Like Reply
Refs letting the Lakers do whatver they want to the Mavs AFTER the whistle. What the hell??
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 12:08 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Crazy part is that once again Dinwinddie/Bertans lineups are playing better D than the starters.

The JG/SD/DB lineups have been really good defensively over the last few games.
Like Reply
RB, Luka, and DB a combined 1-15 from three.....yeah, not good.
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 12:13 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Refs letting the Lakers do whatver they want to the Mavs AFTER the whistle. What the hell??

Because the Lakers went after the refs so hard in the first half. Refs are human and it got in their heads. So now the calls go their way.

That's the reason that I want Luka to continue bitching. EVENTUALLY he will get the calls like other superstars but only if he is vocal about it.
Like Reply
HOW DOES MELO GET NOTHING??
Like Reply
Is it weird that I just had the thought, "Can the Mavs survive the minutes with SD on the bench??"
Like Reply
Lakers beat the shit out of us and shoot tech FTs to boot. Figures. Stupid dishonest NBA.
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 12:16 AM)MFFL Wrote: Because the Lakers went after the refs so hard in the first half. Refs are human and it got in their heads. So now the calls go their way.

That's the reason that I want Luka to continue bitching. EVENTUALLY he will get the calls like other superstars but only if he is vocal about it.

Complaining isn´t Luka´s problem. Problem is that he is taking himself out of the game. He can complain all he want as long as he is at least getting back on defense. As long as he isn´t making bad decisions on offense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 12:19 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Complaining isn´t Luka´s problem. Problem is that he is taking himself out of the game. He can complain all he want as long as he is at least getting back on defense. As long as he isn´t making bad decisions on offense.

THIS. THIS. THIS.
Like Reply
JB has been exceptional in rotating into the passing lanes tonight!!
Like Reply
BULLOCK WHAT A CHALLENGE

LUKA HOLY

LUKA AGAIN!!!

WHAT A PASS!!
Like Reply