Poll: How many points will Dinwiddie score? O/U 11.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
46.15%
6 46.15%
Under
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN!
(02-18-2022, 06:17 PM)Winter Wrote: Smitty, Mvossman, Guys, I'm just trying to find any numbers for Josh Green that makes me think he is a keeper on this team. I keep being told not to rely on his stats. 

I apparently can't use his stats because he's too young. And I can't compare him to anyone else. So I really have no ammunition to work with. It's subjective. I have nothing else I can add. 

You would like to wait on him, and most here would like to add his option next season where he will be paid close to 4 million a year. I sure wouldn't. So I guess we wait and find out.

Where are the contract numbers coming from? He will make 3,098,400 next season. Less than Boban or Burke. Basically what Brown is making right now. Considering that he is the only regular rotation player among the mentioned guys that isn´t a bad deal.
What I am looking at when I evaluate Green is the team performance with him on the floor. His +/- numbers are among the best on the team. 3rd among players with more than 100 minutes.
We don´t have to wait for him to turn into a player that deserves the current salary. He is playing regular rotation minutes on a playoff team. It´s not the DFS or Justin Anderson situation. Mavs aren´t bad or tanking. Green earned his minutes.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • mvossman, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN! - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-18-2022, 06:43 PM