Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mavs "City" Jerseys Confirmed
Miami Vice Wave (I like that NBA does this, allow teams to make special unis)

https://twitter.com/ByTimReynolds/status...6096358402
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 01:39 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: Trust me, after the Tesla Truck reveal no one will complain about jerseys!
Like Reply
just tell me they are going to make the players wear overalls backwards with only one strap buttoned, or eyeglasses with a condom over the left eye.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 04:00 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: Miami Vice Wave (I like that NBA does this, allow teams to make special unis)

https://twitter.com/ByTimReynolds/status...6096358402

I LOVE these jerseys and the style and I would LOVE if we did something more like this... 

these are my favorite colors its Vaporwave style and the whole thing is just really cool.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/OhMySanchez/status/1...1639616512
Like Reply
I was indifferent, and usually am about jerseys. Watching them in these jerseys last night, I actually liked the look. Was really cool in the 1st when Luka had on the matching florescent green shoes (and I am most definitely not a florescent color guy).
Like Reply
Irritating to watch to be honest. Can't say they are easy on the eyes. 

Look better than on pictures but I found them and the court highly distracting.
Like Reply
I maybe the lone one here but I actually really liked them once I seen them on the players and court layout. Definitely wasn't a fan of them in the picture alone but they grew on me in the first few minutes. I went from "What is going on here" to "You know what, I think I really like these things"

Still not a fan of the Font. Its 90s graffiti isn't for me but I really love the colors especially the color fade and the Court.
Like Reply
I hated them at first, like really hated them. But they didn't look so bad on the court.  I've wanted a rebrand for awhile. I'd like to bring back the old logo with the cowboy hat in it.
[Image: mavs.jpg]
Like Reply
(11-28-2019, 10:21 AM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: I hated them at first, like really hated them. But they didn't look so bad on the court.  I've wanted a rebrand for awhile. I'd like to bring back the old logo with the cowboy hat in it.

Nobody really wants that, it nostalgia at best.

Color set is dope though and should be adopted again.
If they do a rebrand it will be with young people in mind.
Like Reply
My lady friend and I were watching the game and I came around too. I was telling her how much I dogged them. The court looks so cool... I wish they kept the Dirk silhouette on there... but the court looks cool and I also loved seeing Lukas shoes with them 

The jerseys grew on me in the game... wish they chose a different team to unveil them against so they aren’t 0-1 to start but I like these a hell of a lot more than the ugly jerseys they have been using this season
Like Reply
(11-28-2019, 10:41 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:21 AM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: I hated them at first, like really hated them. But they didn't look so bad on the court.  I've wanted a rebrand for awhile. I'd like to bring back the old logo with the cowboy hat in it.

Nobody really wants that, it nostalgia at best.

Color set is dope though and should be adopted again.
If they do a rebrand it will be with young people in mind.
He's somebody, and he said he wants that...
Like Reply
Lost in all this is also the, perhaps, partial inspiration for the design:

[Image: B38-AFD8-E-DB33-4-DAC-8-C55-68-BBCD27-A3-BB.jpg]

Not that neon worn with a subdued primary color is radically new, but at least it’s not abnormal to see Luka in something similar.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 03:42 PM)Dirk Diggler Wrote: Lost in all this is also the, perhaps, partial inspiration for the design:

[Image: B38-AFD8-E-DB33-4-DAC-8-C55-68-BBCD27-A3-BB.jpg]

Not that neon worn with a subdued primary color is radically new, but at least it’s not abnormal to see Luka in something similar.

These are better looking though.
Mavs city jerseys are too distracting and exhausting to look at.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 03:46 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Mavs city jerseys are too distracting and exhausting to look at.
We get it, you don't like them, you don't have to have the last word on the subject for everyone to know it. Others have differing views, get over it.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 04:30 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 03:46 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Mavs city jerseys are too distracting and exhausting to look at.
We get it, you don't like them, you don't have to have the last word on the subject for everyone to know it. Others have differing views, get over it.

I'm not even on it.
Like Reply