Poll: How many times will Dwight Powell use his face to defend tonight? O/U 2.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: DET (12-42) vs. DAL (32-23): 86-116 WIN!
And then Maxi does that. WOW
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Burke is on fire tonight I do hope other teams are watching
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
More great defense from Dwight Powell’s face!

EDIT: oh damn, that was Luka’s face!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 10:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: More great defense from Dwight Powell’s face!

Luka joining the party,
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
WOW OK GREEN

Can't believe the unders will take it this time

Who is this Trey Burke lol
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 10:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Who is this Trey Burke lol

BUBBLE BURKE!
Like Reply
Luckily Donnie is gone or they´d try to trade for Lyles again after this game.
Like Reply
Im taking credit for Bey's cold streak this game. He didn't want me to die from alcohol poisoning tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 10:16 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: You notice how Luka´s 10+ assists games keep piling up, when his main options aren´t shooting sub 30% from three on a high volume.
Wins pile up as well.
Like Reply
Very nice not having to watch THJ play hero ball every game!
Like Reply
Did Moses just play his last game with the Mavs?
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 11:12 PM)chaparral Wrote: Did Moses just play his last game with the Mavs?

I hope so!
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 11:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I hope so!

If not gone via trade, he should be the one waved for a buy-out player.  I think that is why Kidd put him in the game tonight.
Like Reply
Mavs are 3-0 since my God King jersey arrived.
Like Reply
Nice easy win against an overmatched team.  It is good to have those easy victories.  It is really hard to judge other players who are playing on awful teams.   How good is Saddiq Bey?   Is Diallo anything more than a guy who puts stats on bad team.   It does look like Killian Hayes is over his head, but he is still very young.  Just doesn't pop off the screen though at this stage.

I have been thinking for a while that Luka needs to share the ball more with Jalen and KP (when healthy) and treat them more like secondary stars rather than DFS or Bullock type players.   Although seeing Luka the last few weeks, maybe the best way to play is with the ball in Luka's hands like we have seen.   I would like to see Jalen have the ball more, but he has found a way to play off Luka and make the most of his opportunities.   I don't think KP has yet.   In theory, it should have been easier for KP than Jalen.   It is tough for KP because I am sure he has higher expectations on how he is used.    Can he find a way to play off Luka like Jalen has?   Can he stay healthy?

I still feel like we are offensive limited with Hardaway out.  But we have been scoring fine in the games since the injury.  Can it continue?   I just have the feeling a good defense team will stifle us in a playoff series if they can contain Luka.   Containing Luka is the tough part though.  

I literally forgot Moses Brown was on the team until he got in during the last 3 minutes.  Weird he only got 3 minutes though.  He replaced Josh Green.  Maybe they wanted extended Green minutes?   I know I have asked before and the answer is no, but was it confirmed if Moses can be a two way guy if released and not claimed?
Like Reply
Many users wet dream Saddiq with a stellar performance I see... 1/11 FG.
Oh and he makes THJ look like Kawhi on defense.

And also let me remind you guys, that Josh is still around 6 months younger than Saddiq, when he played his first NBA game.
Like Reply
(02-09-2022, 10:44 AM)juanc Wrote: Many users wet dream Saddiq with a stellar performance I see... 1/11 FG.

And also let me remind you guys, that Josh is still around 6 months younger than Saddiq, when he played his first NBA game.

I like how this is casually ignoring the fact that in the last month Saddiq Bey has scored more points in 17 games, than Josh Green has scored in his entire career thus far. (291 vs. 280). All the while playing good defense.

Listen I like Josh. I really hope he succeeds. Saddiq Bey was still the better pick and they aren't even close right now. Bey having 1 off game going against a stifling Mavs defense isn't a vindication that the Mavs might've made the correct choice.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-09-2022, 10:44 AM)juanc Wrote: Oh and he makes THJ look like Kawhi on defense.

He is absolutely overrated on D. I am not impressed with Saddiq as a defender much at all. And his shooting this year is what I expected from him as an NBA player. I am still not upset the Mavs passed on him at all.
Like Reply
(02-09-2022, 10:44 AM)juanc Wrote: Many users wet dream Saddiq with a stellar performance I see... 1/11 FG.

Saddiq Bey dropped 20+ in the three games prior to the Mavs game. Shooting 13/28 from 3. Green is 14/57 for his career. Let´s turn Green into the Mavs first or second option and see what happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply