Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+4, 11 pts, 4 rbd, 2 ast)
0%
0 0%
Bullock (+3, 22 pts, 9 rbd, 2 ast, haunts Trae's dreams)
87.88%
29 87.88%
Powell (+3, 12 pts, 7 rbd, 2 blk)
0%
0 0%
Brunson (+8, 22 pts, 5 rbd, 5 ast, 4-5 from 3)
6.06%
2 6.06%
Luka (+10, 18 pts, 10 rbd, 11 ast)
3.03%
1 3.03%
Trey Burke (+1, 7 pts, 2 rbd, 1 ast)
3.03%
1 3.03%
Green (+8, 9 pts, 6 rbd, 1 ast, 3 stl, 1 blk)
0%
0 0%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54 DIRKIE: The BULL Locked it up (88%)!
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/14...Gxp68pAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952360chygmwr3nvgg1np....gif&ct=ts]
Like Reply
Bullock was great but I'm going Burke.
Like Reply
That's the Reggie I want to see in the playoffs
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Luka can get it every game, but Bullock gets it tonight.   Sneaky Trey Burke case though if Bullock didn't catch fire late.  He was up and down but with the group he was playing with, he needed to make things happen. We treaded water for a good deal when he was in.
Like Reply
Can we get a Reggie Bullock apology thread for everyone that doubted him and wanted to dump his contract? The guy is good. Plays excellent D and wasn't as bad of a shooter as he seemed earlier in the year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:30 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Can we get a Reggie Bullock apology thread for everyone that doubted him and wanted to dump his contract? The guy is good. Plays excellent D and wasn't as bad of a shooter as he seemed earlier in the year.

THJ's broken foot is the real MVP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:30 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Can we get a Reggie Bullock apology thread for everyone that doubted him and wanted to dump his contract? The guy is good. Plays excellent D and wasn't as bad of a shooter as he seemed earlier in the year.

There has been one for almost the entire season. I think it fell off of the first page.
Like Reply
Reggie all the way. He was the dagger-thrower Dallas desperately needed on a night when it seemed nothing else was going their way.
Like Reply
Reggie
Like Reply
Shots were falling, one of rare games this season that did. Luka was fantastic. Triple double in 27 minutes with only 1 TO. Burke had extremely difficult job to hold the fort with main guys out and he delivered. Made mistakes but he was calm and it felt he was leading. Bullock deserves the dirkie though. Excellent on both sides.
[-] The following 3 users Like omahen's post:
  • burekemde, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Josh was every bit as important as Trey in the 3rd. Jalen was nails all game long. But yeah, I’m on the wagon pulled by the Bullock.
Like Reply
I will give it to Bullock, adding insult to injury by taunting Trey with his (awesome?) locks
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:36 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Josh was every bit as important as Trey in the 3rd. Jalen was nails all game long. But yeah, I’m on the wagon pulled by the Bullock.

Josh has been getting burn.  I'd say degree of difficulty goes to Burke.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/tim_cato/status/1490...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.embedly.com%2Fwidgets%2Fmedia.html%3Ftype%3Dtext2Fhtmlkey%3Dcb7145f1731b4c328f8e4d2201854ceaschema%3Dtwitterurl%3Dhttps3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Ftim_cato%2Fstatus%2F1490493437170393090image%3Dhttps3A%2F%2Fabs.twimg.com%2Ferrors%2Flogo46x38.png
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Love the editorializing in the poll.  RB got my vote, but I had to pause upon seeing JB’s line.  That was fantastic.  Certainly Dirkie worthy, but not as heroic as RB.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
It was the perfect opportunity for Burke. No one cared about shot selection or passing because he was the only remaining creator. Going full Iverson-mode and actually doing a halfway decent job. I still hate the "irrational" confidence chuckers but today it worked out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:43 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: It was the perfect opportunity for Burke. No one cared about shot selection or passing because he was the only remaining creator. Going full Iverson-mode and actually doing a halfway decent job. I still hate the "irrational" confidence chuckers but today it worked out.

I’m proud of you. I know this was hard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:41 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Love the editorializing in the poll.  RB got my vote, but I had to pause upon seeing JB’s line.  That was fantastic.  Certainly Dirkie worthy, but not as heroic as RB

Brunson was actually my first choice for Dirkie until Bullock's lightning 4th. JB set the tone and hit timely threes time and again. He probably could've scored 30+ had the refs not robbed him for much of the third and fourth.
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m proud of you. I know this was hard.

If he starts to fix minor thing around the arena he might be a keeper. Janitor/player role earned Boban another contract as well.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply