Poll: Who will have the most threes this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock
46.67%
7 46.67%
Trae
20.00%
3 20.00%
Luka
13.33%
2 13.33%
Someone else (mention who below!)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: ATL (25-28) vs DAL (31-23): 94-103 WIN!
I am very close to declaring for team “just don’t trade Brunson for anyone.”
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I really like Bogdanovic's game. Would be a great 6th man here.

The memories. I made a year worth of Bogdanovic to Dallas trades, when he was just draft right on the Suns, but all people remember is John Jenkins. Big Grin
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That was some incredible defense by Bullock on Young there.

He is exactly what this team needs when he is on his game. He has even surprised me with being a somewhat strong rebounder for stretches, really grabbing some in traffic sometimes.
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I am very close to declaring for team “just don’t trade Brunson for anyone.”

I think Nico needs to be PICKY if he trades JB....but JB needs to be on the table IMO.
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I am very close to declaring for team “just don’t trade Brunson for anyone.”

Honestly. We've been clamoring for a secondary creator for years now. All of a sudden Brunson has become an elite one for the last 2 months. And as soon as he does we want to trade him? Doesn't really make sense.

Obviously it's not that cut and dry but there are VERY few players I'd trade Brunson for and those guys are multi-time all-stars.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I want JC so badly.....
Like Reply
Brunson becoming a knock down spot up shooter radically transforms his value.

Also Luka demonstrating why he's a top 5 guy. 2 no look passes and an offensive rebound in one possession.

(02-06-2022, 06:55 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I want JC so badly.....

He really would add a new dimension to the PnR. If the Mavs just went a small big lineup with Collins-Maxi I wonder how good that lineup would be.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
  • burekemde
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Also Luka demonstrating why he's a top 5 guy. 2 no look passes and an offensive rebound in one possession.

One offense. Two stupid fouls on defense and now he is in trouble for the rest of the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson becoming a knock down spot up shooter radically transforms his value.

Also Luka demonstrating why he's a top 5 guy. 2 no look passes and an offensive rebound in one possession.

Definitely top 5. Question also whether top 3. At end of the season/playoffs.

I love the fit between Luka and Brunson. Once again they show this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 06:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: He really would add a new dimension to the PnR. If the Mavs just went a small big lineup with Collins-Maxi I wonder how good that lineup would be.

He is perfect for Luka because he allows him to have a switchable and yet elite pick and roll partner when going small AND can be effective as a PF.
Like Reply
WOW! 

What a pass to Powell from Luka.
Like Reply
Luka has no case over Embiid, Jokic and Giannis. Rest comes down to health. KD is probably still better. Not sure about LeBron. Curry is still pretty good. CP3 is the point god. Not to mention Kawhi if he ever decides to play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
I don’t think we’ve talked enough about how well Powell has been playing these last 20 games or so.

He is paid like a 4th/5th starter, which is a bit too much if he’s not starting, but he’s a GREAT bench player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
I agree with Giannis and Jokic. No case over Embiid even after Friday's game? KD I agree. Curry I agree. I'd still take Luka over CP3 and Kawhi.

I like that Luka isn't afraid to guard Collins without fouling even though he's playing with 3.

And then he makes me regret praising him.
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 07:01 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Luka has no case over Embiid, Jokic and Giannis. Rest comes down to health. KD is probably still better. Not sure about LeBron. Curry is still pretty good. CP3 is the point god. Not to mention Kawhi if he ever decides to play.

Agreed, but Luka’s age makes his inclusion on this list at all a huge compliment, not a slight, imo. I know you didn’t mean it to be one, but there will be those who interpret it that way.
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 07:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Agreed, but Luka’s age makes his inclusion on this list at all a huge compliment, not a slight, imo. I know you didn’t mean it to be one, but there will be those who interpret it that way.

No doubt. Just think that it helps to look at the competition. Fans and media tend to be a bit quick when it comes to top 3/5/10/whatever status. Luka is definitely in the conversation and that alone is a big achievement for a player of his age.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • AgGiE1991, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 07:10 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: No doubt. Just think that it helps to look at the competition. Fans and media tend to be a bit quick when it comes to top 3/5/10/whatever status. Luka is definitely in the conversation and that alone is a big achievement for a player of his age.

Question, fans and media are a bit quick to categorize a player top 3/5/10 and so on, but shouldn' t we also look at not only the competiton but team construction around each player.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...2786622467
Like Reply
What a flop. That should've been challenged.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/status/...2809235461
Like Reply