Poll: Who elevated their game to seal the win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock (+8, 20 pts, 4 rbd, 4-11 3pt shooting)
3.13%
1 3.13%
DFS (+14, 13 points, 2 rbd, 3 stl)
0%
0 0%
Powell (+9, 14 pts, 5 rbd, 3 stl, 6-6 shooting)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+19, 33 pts, 13 rbd, 15 ast, 2 stl, 2 monster dunks)
93.75%
30 93.75%
Brunson (+1, 19 pts, 5 rbd, 4 ast)
0%
0 0%
Boban (+1, 2 pts, 1 rbd, 1-1, crowd energy bringer)
0%
0 0%
Whoever decided to run 2-3 zone at half time
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 53 DIRKIE: Luka seals it! (94%)
https://twitter.com/espn/status/14898374...68709?s=20&t=vAgyEpJbBZCuXOnawB2h8w
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 01:19 PM)cow Wrote: We usually win the games I think we have no chance of winning.

Me for the Dirkie.  My God King Jersey arrived yesterday and this was my first game in it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • ReunionMav
Like Reply
That was Luka’s best game ever, no?
Like Reply
Powell deserves some love, I think.  His hustle in the 4th helped bring this home.
Like Reply
I knew where this vote was going when Luka made that first dunk. Honorable mention to the Boban sighting, it's been too long on that
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 01:22 AM)Jommybone Wrote: That was Luka’s best game ever, no?

I'd still put the Game 5 40-pt triple double game winner vs LAC as the best, but this one is up there
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • ReunionMav, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 01:22 AM)Jommybone Wrote: That was Luka’s best game ever, no?

Are we counting playoffs? Cause his game winner against the Clips on a bum ankle has to be the best one for me. 

If just regular season I still think his 39pt 19 ast, 14 rbd triple double against MIL in the bubble has to take the cake for regular season.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka burned enough calories to go to Whataburger tonight.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/JaMorant/status/1489836705519652866
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • ReunionMav
Like Reply
From this day forward, every win that Luka dunks in will get a vote from me.  Forgive me Doe Doe.
Like Reply
The starting lineup played pretty good...but My Dirkie goes to Luka...all the way.
Like Reply
Luka’s best game? He kind of has a lot of them but tonight I was headed for bed and recorded the 2nd half and Luka kept me up!
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 01:29 AM)cow Wrote: From this day forward, every win that Luka dunks in will get a vote from me.  Forgive me Doe Doe.

Hey, when he hit those early 3s I thought it might go to him. Although through a lot of the first half it didn't look like there would be a Dirkie to vote on
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 01:41 AM)MrGoat Wrote: Hey, when he hit those early 3s I thought it might go to him. Although through a lot of the first half it didn't look like there would be a Dirkie to vote on

He has some nice help and blitz defense on Joel in the second half too.  I'd say Dorian had a very Dorian game doing Dorian things.
Like Reply
Luka averaging 31.4/9.7/10 on 49/37/72 over his last 9 games.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • burekemde, Hypermav, ReunionMav, Tyler
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 01:49 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka averaging 31.4/9.7/10 on 49/37/72 over his last 9 games.

MVP.

Since his injury was over, he moves really well, doesn't limp any longer, and gets to the basket with ease now, he plays like MVP, and we win games. Was never fat, his injury really delayed Luka this season. This is best Luka ever. Only thing is his three point shot, its not there yet, it will improve as we get closer to playoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • ReunionMav
Like Reply
Luka-Brunson tandem again for me is the vote.

They play so well each other. The space one creates, the other takes advantage of, and the ball keeps moving and really hard to scheme for. Add one more offensive skill player with consistency to Luka and Brunson, and this team will explode. I see us then completely dominate the league. The other players are unfortunately too inconsistent that we can perform that dominance, without that player we will always get a game when nobody outside of Luka and Brunson produces offensively, and then every team can beat us potentially. At the moment we need either Bullock or DFS or Maxi to produce offensively, but as they are incosnistent offensively, there will be games where it will be only Luka and Brunson. We cant have that. I am all for trading KP and THJ for a consistent offensive force that would fit with Luka and Brunson, like Sabonis or someone else.
Like Reply
Love it when Luka plays like the 6-7/230-60 (we will never know) tank that he is. Especially when he is doing it on defense and the boards. There are games where Luka collects 10 rebounds without even trying. Today he really earned them. That´s what the Mavs need when they go small.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
LOL, here we go again.
Luka playing well and the narrative becomes "just some injury bugging him" and not overweight.

He was, and probably still overweight, but NOT as much as the start of the season.

Again, I'm not saying he should trim down to 220, he just needs to be wherein he has the balance of speed and power.

That little bump in speed is really helping him (as much as not being injured).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1489858563698831363
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply