Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: RoCo+Powell to LAC | Winslow+Johnson+2nd to POR
(02-04-2022, 03:51 PM)omahen Wrote: Probably. But I don't really see the need on Mavs with all the centre we have, and Portland would likely require an expiring contract.

This team needs a talent upgrade from anywhere. Getting Nurkic on the cheap is exactly what we should be aiming for.

(02-04-2022, 03:51 PM)omahen Wrote: I guess their FO is good and the owner doesn't seem to care about lux tax

Very true. The fact that Ballmer has the net worth to buy every single NBA team and still have several billion left over means he can pay whatever he wants. 

(02-04-2022, 03:51 PM)omahen Wrote: We have no use for Powell. 
Disagree for the same reasons for getting Nurkic. Mavs need talent. Powell is talent. But really, I don't really care for Powell. RoCo was the guy I wanted and to see him be essentially a throw in hurts. He would've been a great guy to add next to DFS.

(02-04-2022, 03:51 PM)omahen Wrote: Dumping Ibaka would likely cost 2 second rounders or so. Still better than doing nothing with the TPE, which will be likely outcome for the Mavs. And leaving jokes aside, Ibaka might actually help a bit as a back up PF.

I like this idea. Especially if the Clips pay a little something to make it happen.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade: RoCo/Powell to Clips, Winslow/Johnson/2nd to Blazers - by SleepingHero - 02-04-2022, 03:58 PM