Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 52: OKC (16-34) @ DAL (29-23): 120-114 loss
[Image: FKb9JzQX0AMo6Lc?format=jpg&name=large]

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/148858...alwqgpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
OKC injury report has: SGA out (ankle), Roby out, Vit Krejci out (ankle)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Last minute on vacation post, but it’s still a must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Hypermav
Like Reply
AAC looks super empty unfortunately.
Like Reply
This game is basically shaping up to be OKC vs the Dallas Luka's. He's basically been doing absolutely everything on the offensive end. Brunson has largely been non-existent besides a lone turnover.

OKC beating the Mavs might light a fire under the FO to make a trade.
Like Reply
Luka really gets so beat up out there how is that not a call.
Like Reply
OKC is not scared...making every three. This could be their night!
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 08:52 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: This game is basically shaping up to be OKC vs the Dallas Luka's. He's basically been doing absolutely everything on the offensive end. Brunson has largely been non-existent besides a lone turnover.

OKC beating the Mavs might light a fire under the FO to make a trade.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
I love Angry Luka
Like Reply
The defense is like night and day with RB/Frank/Green/Chriss vs the starters.

Refs basically letting OKC do whatever they want to Luka. One of the few times I think Luka's been justified in his incessant complaining to the refs.
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 09:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The defense is like night and day with RB/Frank/Green/Chriss vs the starters.

Refs basically letting OKC do whatever they want to Luka. One of the few times I think Luka's been justified in his incessant complaining to the refs.

He fouled Dort on the layup he powered though Luka which didn't get called so it cuts both ways.
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 09:06 PM)cow Wrote: He fouled Dort on the layup he powered though Luka which didn't get called so it cuts both ways.

Can't say I agree at all.
Like Reply
Powell's inability to defend without fouling is killing this team with KP out.
Like Reply
Defense sagging off Josh and I'm yelling at the TV for him to shoot and then he pulls the trigger on that corner 3 and misses by a mile.
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 09:13 PM)cow Wrote: Defense sagging off Josh and I'm yelling at the TV for him to shoot and then he pulls the trigger on that corner 3 and misses by a mile.

I've been screaming too every time the defense goes under on the screen for him to rise up and shoot. I don't even care if he airballs it. He has to learn how to do it for him to survive in today's NBA.
Like Reply
Green locking down OKC's perimeter game. Play him for the remaining 29 minutes.

How is that not a foul when the guy backs up into a guy midair.
Like Reply
Chriss air balling an alley-oop is something else.
Like Reply
These comic mini movies were cool like 5 years ago but they're starting to become super cringe. Same with those detached head bits where they just paste the players faces over well known movie/TV scenes because the creative department can't think of anything good on their own.
Like Reply
Mavs need to be careful with DFS minutes. Just going with the eyetest he hasn´t been as good in the last couple of games. A little bit overplayed. Maybe tired. Finding another bigger wing to give him (and Maxi) some rest should be the priority if they make a deadline deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 09:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs need to be careful with DFS minutes. Just going with the eyetest he hasn´t been as good in the last couple of games. A little bit overplayed. Maybe tired. Finding another bigger wing to give him (and Maxi) some rest should be the priority if they make a deadline deal.

He can rest on the 7th day.
Like Reply