Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling out Scott!!
(01-10-2022, 03:11 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: OK, here's the deal, KP had such a slow start that he'll never recoup in time for me to win this bet. The 30 gp in 45 games (essentially) is also probably not going to be met (I don't know how many more games he's gonna be out at this point, I'm assuming it's more than 2, but if not, we're still in this!) due to him needing 4 more games played to hit 30.

When we get to the 30 gp mark, we'll revisit this, he's not going to hit the stats mark I put out there, however, I'm very glad to see he has been improving those numbers as the season progresses! I'll proudly give my sig to Scott even if it is close (he gets 30 games played in 46-47 games or something like that), but if he gets injured within the 4 games back, I think I'll take my caveats to the bet and make it null and void.

Another thing, I remember Dirkfan accepting the bet, but don't remember Scott answering if he's willing to allow Dirkfan and he to co-write my sig and don't remember DF answering my alternative KP bet with him.

You guys let me know how it is and we'll figure it out! Mainly wanted to bump the original post to have a quicker access to it when 30 gp comes around and to refresh memories.
Alright Scott, you won the bet. I thought KP would come out guns-a-blazin and pretty easily make the scoring mark, I also thought the reb mark was fairly easy to make. The blocks were my only concern and he didn’t hit that mark either. I think had he had those numbers from the start, he is in the all star conversation pretty easily.

As it is, you have my signature through the end of the season.

Use this thread to brainstorm or have fun with it, but let me know what you want for my sig and I’ll change it!

I am half in and half out on KP’s play this year. I think he’d look better in a system more tailored to suit his thoughts on the game and help him develop it a bit more. I also think if he’s not getting that from this team, it’s time for him to go. I’m fully out on him due to his injuries (and have been for a while).
Like Reply
Scott owes me for thinking WCS was an NBA player.
Like Reply