Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magic
0%
0 0%
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: DAL (29-22) @ ORL (11-40): 108-110 loss
Tough Loss.   Mavs were a little sloppy and the Magic played excellent in the second quarter hitting all sorts of shots.   

Mavs defense was a little slow to react.   Offense was a little too Luka focused, but besides Brunson the team is really limited trying to have people to create.  

Liked the Josh Green game.

Man, I have been so impressed with Franz Wagner.   Just much more advanced than I was expecting.  Some really nice passing.   I would have thought Suggs would be the more advanced of the two, but Wagner is just better.  With that being said, Suggs is going to be real good too.   He needs to shoot better.  He wasn't very good last night but he has that something to his game.   Wagner, Suggs and Carter are a nice start.  I am not sure about the others.   I like Mo Wagner off the bench, but he is a fringe player.    If Chuma can hit open threes, he is interesting.   It would be nice to see if they can get Fultz and Issac back to see where they fit in.   I am not crazy about Cole Anthony, but he has had a solid season.   Feels like a player who puts up good stats on bad teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 51: DAL (29-21) @ ORL (10-40): Game at 6:00pm CST - by Chicagojk - 01-31-2022, 07:34 AM