Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magic
0%
0 0%
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: DAL (29-22) @ ORL (11-40): 108-110 loss
(01-30-2022, 06:37 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Please 30+ for Green and 25+ for Ntilikina. Not even any must win games anymore. We are heading to the play-offs directly and I really don´t care whether it´s Memphis, Utah or Denver in the 1st round. Player development is more important. This is Orlando. These players want to be key play-off contributors on contenders, they need to ball against young tanking teams.

Couldn't agree more with both the proposition and the reasoning. And the same would have applied irrespective of THJ being out injured or not.
Like Reply
In a perfect world, you want one of DFS, Bullock, Maxi being the threat to make an open three late.   Dallas had three of them in the game and Jalen got very little touches down the stretch.   

As much as we like Maxi, he is a guy you need to upgrade.  Very nice player and well worth his $ imo.   But he has also shown a tendency to disappear (he has been dinged in some playoff runs so that could be a factor).   How do you either pair someone with Maxi or find someone who does what Maxi does but more/better?

You really see how limited we are in the front court when KP is out.   Just no one who can create baskets on their own.   Maxi and Powell have been good in their supporting roles, but if they are asked to go above those roles, you begin to see the warts.
Like Reply
(01-31-2022, 08:24 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: I’m not bright enough to find out player’s clutch stats, but this game confirms my LONGheld belief that Maxi doesn’t possess the clutch genes. I guess Dirk got all of Wurzburg’s share…

He just missed a wide-open look. Happens to the best of them.  Can't expect every shot to go in, even Luka.
Like Reply