Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magic
0%
0 0%
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: DAL (29-22) @ ORL (11-40): 108-110 loss
[Image: 1000.jpeg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
Gotta help our ole pal Mosley in their quest for a high lotto pick. Must win game.
[-] The following 5 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ballsrchr, fifteenth, Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
This is one of the most dangerous types of games.  I hope the Mavs have the maturity not to take the bait.  Must win game!
Like Reply
Please 30+ for Green and 25+ for Ntilikina. Not even any must win games anymore. We are heading to the play-offs directly and I really don´t care whether it´s Memphis, Utah or Denver in the 1st round. Player development is more important. This is Orlando. These players want to be key play-off contributors on contenders, they need to ball against young tanking teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
Has Moses Brown & Boban fallen out of the rotation?
Like Reply
If a trade goes down with the Magic (no reason to think one will) the guy I want is Wendell Carter Jr, not Mo Bamba.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • burekemde, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Pretty rough one tonight. At least Boban didn’t play.
Like Reply
(01-30-2022, 09:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: If a trade goes down with the Magic (no reason to think one will) the guy I want is Wendell Carter Jr, not Mo Bamba.

Absolutely. The two guys from Orlando that can play based on this game I saw: Wendell Carter Jr, and Wagner (the one with first name with F, the other with M is terrible nothing to do on a basketball court).
Like Reply
(01-30-2022, 09:21 PM)burekemde Wrote: Absolutely. The two guys from Orlando that can play based on this game I saw: Wendell Carter Jr, and Wagner (the one with first name with F, the other with M is terrible nothing to do on a basketball court).

Cole Anthony is interesting, too.
Like Reply
Did nothing but take 3s late in the game. Granted they were wide open but we missed them all. It cost us
Like Reply
I doubt it means much in the long run except playoff positioning, decrease in asset values and loss of momentum during an easy stretch.
Like Reply
Got good production out of Kleber last night but tonight, not good. Not a surprising loss...THJ and KP may not be great but without them, it's tough to beat Orlando on the road
Like Reply
Bad loss regardless. They had enough to win.
Like Reply
Home/Away B2Bs can be tough. The ESPN predictor said Magic were likely winners. I was surprised by that, but it turned out to be right.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Would have been nice, if they had made any of the 4-5 wide open threes in the last three minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Surprise, surprise. The two quarters that Luka doesn't play full, we get routed (2nd/4th). Brunson is showing agan and again he can't lead this team when Luka sits. 35 minutes and 2 assists is atrocious, plus attempting less shts than Chriss SMH.
Like Reply
Tough Loss.   Mavs were a little sloppy and the Magic played excellent in the second quarter hitting all sorts of shots.   

Mavs defense was a little slow to react.   Offense was a little too Luka focused, but besides Brunson the team is really limited trying to have people to create.  

Liked the Josh Green game.

Man, I have been so impressed with Franz Wagner.   Just much more advanced than I was expecting.  Some really nice passing.   I would have thought Suggs would be the more advanced of the two, but Wagner is just better.  With that being said, Suggs is going to be real good too.   He needs to shoot better.  He wasn't very good last night but he has that something to his game.   Wagner, Suggs and Carter are a nice start.  I am not sure about the others.   I like Mo Wagner off the bench, but he is a fringe player.    If Chuma can hit open threes, he is interesting.   It would be nice to see if they can get Fultz and Issac back to see where they fit in.   I am not crazy about Cole Anthony, but he has had a solid season.   Feels like a player who puts up good stats on bad teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fwww.techjun...f=1&nofb=1]
Like Reply
I’m not bright enough to find out player’s clutch stats, but this game confirms my LONGheld belief that Maxi doesn’t possess the clutch genes. I guess Dirk got all of Wurzburg’s share…
Like Reply
Game was lost on the defensive end but Orlando forced the ball out of Luka's hands on the last play and the other scorer on the floor is Brunson who only managed 11 shots. Kleber, DFS and Bullock are career 10-12 pts per 40 minute guys. Good role players but not who you want to rely on when you need a bucket to win. Ideally you'd like one of those guys in your closing lineup, not three. 

Question: With THJ and KP out, who's the next best scorer after Luka and Brunson?
Like Reply