Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Win Game 49: Mavs (28-21) @ Portland (20-28). 132-112 WIN!
Photo 
I’m not one for making game threads, but we can’t go without one. Must win game.
[-] The following 5 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Jmaciscool, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero, Tyler
Like Reply
Was just about to make one. Thanks for stepping up!

I'll follow in your stead and say 

Blazers are on a roll, time for the Mavs to bounce back and show them what a real contender looks like. Must win game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
What a start wow.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Looks like I set the line well
Like Reply
It seems like the only person that understands getting the ball into the post early is Luka. Everyone always waits a half step before they throw it down low.
Like Reply
Maxi is in one super cold spell right now. Last 6 games he's shooting 31% from 3.

LOVE the Luka to KP lobs. MORE of that all the time.

KP looks like Shaq tonight.
Like Reply
LUKA TO KP AGAIN ON THE LOB!

THIS IS WHAT IVE WANTED FOR 3 YEARS!

KP can do no wrong this quarter. Fantastic every play.

AND THEN LUKA WOW WHAT AN AND-1!!!!
Like Reply
LUKA WITH THE STEP BACK JACK!
Like Reply
I think thats like the 2nd time I've ever seen Luka throw the ball out of bounds on an outlet pass.

Seems like everyone is asleep tonight lol

Josh Green with some growing pains right now. I just want him to have confidence in his shot like he had in college.

HOLY LUKA WHAT A PASS BY LUKA!
Like Reply
Man why can't Bullock be more consistent.

He's fallen victim to the curse of Wright. Happened to JRich last year. Now him.
Like Reply
I swear we´d be the 96 Bulls, if ANYBODY on this team could hit an open three. I don´t even know what Kidd or Doncic could do. They can´t do more than give them wide open looks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Love Chriss pass there. Like that he's getting minutes.

Chriss with the 3!!

KP is eating Nurkic alive. The mobility difference is huge.

Luka's passing game in full force tonight. The angles that he's throwing the ball is insane.
Like Reply
Nurkic got away with a chicken wing there.

Mavs starting to look exhausted.
Like Reply
Pretty bad last 5 minutes by the Mavs. Looked like they lost their legs during that stretch. Hope they come out with a strong 3rd like they did in the first to demoralize the Blazers.
Like Reply
Portland can't miss!

DFS been huge with his corner threes tonight

After KP's flawless first quarter, he's been pretty shite.
Like Reply
KP really needs to fix his three. Teams stopped defending him at the top of the key.
Like Reply
(01-26-2022, 11:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: KP really needs to fix his three. Teams stopped defending him at the top of the key.

I have no clue how he's regressed so much. And it's even weirder since this is a league wide issue. New ball must be messing with people's gather.
Like Reply
(01-26-2022, 11:37 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I have no clue how he's regressed so much. And it's even weirder since this is a league wide issue. New ball must be messing with people's gather.

I have given up on the idea that he can be an elite shooter but with the threat to drive or cut that´s not necessary. He just needs to get back to an acceptable percentage. It´s not about him taking those shots. It´s about the way the defense plays him.
Like Reply
Luka's passing tonight has been incredible.
Like Reply
Powell playing defense with his face. As usual. Love to see it.
Like Reply