Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
5 71.43%
Warriors
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 48: DAL (27-21) vs. GSW (35-13) | 92-130 loss
(01-26-2022, 08:04 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: It is weird, the more Luka looks like Luka on the floor, the more tricky the Brunson fit feels imo.    This is coming from a Brunson charter member too.    My question though if Brunson cannot fit great with Luka, which ball creator that needs the ball some will work with Luka?   I just feel when Luka is on his game, the offense goes back to everyone watching Luka.   I can't blame it last night because no one else could shoot to help Luka out.

They have been a great fit in other games (Luka and Brunson) where Luka was also dominant, and our defense has looked great and they produced amazingly well at least as long as THJ was not part of lineup. I just think this was a game off for the entire team, besides some period of heroics from Luka, but Luka also had some tough time in periods. I would judge Brunson on the season that he has had.

It's an important point you raise, if there will be any trend of Luka playing better with his shooting and Brunsons game regressing. Its something to keep an eye on. In general I think they have been a great fit and this has raised Lukas defensive game what Brunson has added on offense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 48: DAL (27-20) vs. GSW (34-13) | 92-130 loss - by burekemde - 01-26-2022, 08:21 AM