Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
5 71.43%
Warriors
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 48: DAL (27-21) vs. GSW (35-13) | 92-130 loss
(01-25-2022, 10:26 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson's defense has been HORRIFIC this whole quarter.

It's like he doesn't want to play tonight.

Warriors are playing it smart. Good spacing. Isolating Brunson on the perimeter. Or having Brunson´s man in the dunkers spot. Forcing Brunson into a help defender role.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
My takeaway from the 1st is that the GS defense is LEGIT.
Like Reply
Bullock is playing like crap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RedFlag41's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I’m so glad I get to watch some of the game. Today was an unlucky day for me. I got into a car wreck, but I’m okay! God is good, I’m good, everyone is good! I hope the Mavs get a win to replace my unlucky day!
[-] The following 2 users Like Tunesquad23's post:
  • Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:30 PM)Tunesquad23 Wrote: I’m so glad I get to watch some of the game. Today was an unlucky day for me. I got into a car wreck, but I’m okay! God is good, I’m good, everyone is good! I hope the Mavs get a win to replace my unlucky day!

Sorry for your wreck, I hope the Mavs make it better.  Not off to a great start though.
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: My takeaway from the 1st is that the GS defense is LEGIT.

And Draymond isn´t even playing. Although it feels like he is the head coach.
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:30 PM)Tunesquad23 Wrote: I’m so glad I get to watch some of the game. Today was an unlucky day for me. I got into a car wreck, but I’m okay! God is good, I’m good, everyone is good! I hope the Mavs get a win to replace my unlucky day!

Glad you're alive and healthy! 

Hopefully the Mavs give you something to cheer you up!

OKAY BRUNSON NICE 3!

And then Brunson just stops playing defense????????
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Bad communication on cuts and screens. Warriors have them confused.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:30 PM)RedFlag41 Wrote: Bullock is playing like crap.

Understatement. I think this guy’s defense is drastically overrated.
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:35 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Bad communication on cuts and screens. Warriors have them confused.

And like you said, it's like the Mavs are playing in a gear too high. They seem to be rattled. 

My only thought right now is a guy like Smart wouldn't be playing this poorly on defense.  He also wouldn't be able to have created 5 quick points with a highlight step back 3 and a crafty drive right there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:31 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Sorry for your wreck, I hope the Mavs make it better.  Not off to a great start though.

Thanks buddy! I was on my to pick up my daughter from daycare in the left lane going straight. Then, a lady was turning left, but she didn’t have the right away & collided into me & hit my car. Luckily I had air bags, but it could’ve been a lot worse. My arm is burned from the air bags, but no severe injuries thank god! If I didn’t have air bags it could’ve been a lot worse! Yeah. It’s not looking good with the game. I won’t be able to watch the whole game, but I have it recorded.
Like Reply
GSW is eating Brunson alive. If this is a playoff preview yikes.
Like Reply
Luka missing some easy ones and bitching to the refs…uh oh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka has been rattled by the refs. He's playing for the call now every drive instead of making the best play. 

He's going to get a tech very soon too. He has a right to be mad cause the contact is there, but it doesn't matter. Next play mentality that he doesn't have.
Like Reply
Not like Brunson can do anything about it. Physical limitations at full display.
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
A timmy season ending injury would be devastating in trying to trade him.
Like Reply
(01-25-2022, 10:43 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: A timmy season ending injury would be devastating in trying to trade him.

Devastating for this team, too. He was playing well tonight.
Like Reply
This is a loss. Mavs look ill-prepared and overmatched. 

Unfortunate too cause a THJ injury nixes any shot in improving the team in a meaningful way.
Like Reply
Looked like he tore an upper thigh muscle, when he planted his left foot for the lay-up.
Like Reply
Need more Green and maybe some Frank. Players that can get over a screen. Cannot give shooters like Curry or Thompson clean looks. If they make one or two in a row they will make the next three.
Like Reply