Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
42.86%
3 42.86%
Suns
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss
Biyombo is probably an even better hardship pickup than Chriss. Still a force on defense and next to CP3 he is getting some easy points in the paint.
Like Reply
KP with 2 good shots that unfortunately didnt go in.

JGreen finally!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Suns going all out to attack KP in the pick and roll. Mavs need to find a better solution. Giving up switches and open midrange shots works against other teams. Not against Booker and CP3.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH THE D AND THE OOP!

AND THEN THE 3!

(01-20-2022, 08:07 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Suns going all out to attack KP in the pick and roll. Mavs need to find a better solution. Giving up switches and open midrange shots works against other teams. Not against Booker and CP3.

So far the showing action has been working. Sure it's conceded maybe 7 or 8 open mid range shots, but the other prong of PHX attack, the 3, has been stifled.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 08:13 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: KRISTAPS WITH THE D AND THE OOP!

AND THEN THE 3!

So far the showing action has been working. Sure it's conceded maybe 7 or 8 open mid range shots, but the other prong of PHX attack, the 3, has been stifled.

I think it could work if KP can hedge a little bit higher as long as the involved onball defender is able to stay attached to the ballhandler.

(01-20-2022, 08:13 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: KRISTAPS WITH THE D AND THE OOP!
AND THEN THE 3!

A Luka-KP two-man game? Looking promising.
Like Reply
Mavs need to start finding their bigs that are shadowing the baseline. If DFS kept attacking instead of kicking it out there was a lob to KP right there.

WOW BRUNSON!

He broke down Mikal Bridges there!!
Like Reply
We are not worthy Luka...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
HOLY CRAP LUKA!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
That might be the most baller end to a Dallas Mavericks first half I have ever witnessed.
Like Reply
Nice.
Like Reply
The childish joy is back and it brought his new friend defense.
Like Reply
I love how he just ran off the court and through the tunnel like it was nothing.
Like Reply
Best part was KP celebrating before the ball had left Luka´s hand.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I was about to say how tired the Mavs looked and that they played a great half. Then Luka goes super saiyan.
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 08:04 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Biyombo is probably an even better hardship pickup than Chriss. Still a force on defense and next to CP3 he is getting some easy points in the paint.

I was seriously confused, when I read he was an UFA until the Suns picked him up. Guess the problem is that Biyombo is a winning veteran roleplayer and half the league have no use for those, even if they would improve their team. Even teams chasing the play-in are still focusing on young player development many times.
Like Reply
Porzingis continues to show why I am vindicated for supporting him through all of the tough times since he has been here.
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 08:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Porzingis continues to show why I am vindicated for supporting him through all of the tough times since he has been here.

Also glad I never doubted Powell's perimeter defense
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Super glad @"SleepingHero" sold me all of his land on Porzingis island for super cheap a few months back!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1484...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.realgm.com%2Fboards%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D2158794
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 08:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Porzingis continues to show why I am vindicated for supporting him through all of the tough times since he has been here.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply