Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
42.86%
3 42.86%
Suns
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss
(01-21-2022, 11:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Going to play devil's advocate here and say Dirk as a player and his work ethic dwarfs that of KPs and why I'm skeptical KP can improve at 26 like Dirk. Dirk always came back with something new to his game, or more polished in an aspect of his moveset. 

KP has remained largely the same guy the last 3 years. Of course the injuries have affected his ability to add to his game, but he hasn't even gotten more aware on the court. He still tries to dribble through 3 guys and get the ball stripped. He still takes rushed shots. These are basic simple things that get fixed by just watching film.

I hope KP gets better. I was/am the biggest KP advocate, and appreciate he's starting to put things together, but he really has to start consistently acting like the number 2 guy around here.

Along with his work ethic, Dirk had his mentor Holger guiding him, which is a clear advantage most players don't have.
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • Dahlsim, Mapka
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 04:24 AM)OBX Maverick Wrote: Luka apparently said, “We’re paying you how much to shoot 32% from 3?!”

Yeah, Luka may have not taken a lot of shots in the 4th on Thursday, likely d/t his neck, and yeah we missed some wide open 3’s, but you can’t argue that our ball movement tends to decrease late in games.

I believe that was someone making a joke caption out of that picture here on the forum.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-21-2022, 06:20 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I think OBX might have fallen victim to some humoooor.
(01-21-2022, 06:28 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ha ha!! That cow. 

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: animal-wink.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 12:49 PM)cow Wrote: [Image: animal-wink.gif]

[Image: daniel-bryan-eat.gif]
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 12:58 PM)fifteenth Wrote: [Image: daniel-bryan-eat.gif]

That's why I'm no longer cowcow.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • fifteenth, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 12:58 PM)fifteenth Wrote: [Image: daniel-bryan-eat.gif]
I’m a damn sucker lol…. Saw it on bleacher report. Should have known better when i saw it there. Didn’t read through the entire game thread here obviously. Glad it was a joke!
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 1 user Likes OBX Maverick's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply