Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
6 100.00%
Raptors
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: TOR (21-21) @ DAL (26-19) | 98-102 WIN!
Unfortunate DFS couldn't finish the lob.

KP's defense has been amazing so far to start the 3rd.

LUUKA 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I shouldn’t be surprised when the Mavericks turn up on the defensive end in the third quarter because they have been doing it for like 10 street games, but it still shocks me every time.
Like Reply
And then KP contains a VanVleet drive and forces him out of bounds??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Missed the opportunity to extend the lead. Defense was on point but they couldn´t take advantage on offense.
Like Reply
How does the ref by halfcourt call an offensive foul on Kleber but the other two refs didn't think there was anything. And then Luka gets a tech

Pascal absolutely destroyed Brunson there.
Like Reply
Luka killing the Raptors in the midrange all night.

What a great sequence for Brunson there.

Stopped the Pascal drive and then made a nice move to set up DFS for the lob. Great stuff.
Like Reply
You know…I actually think the Raptors could use KP. I was skeptical about that in the past, but I actually think KP for Siakim might be the foundation of something kind of fair.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 10:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You know…I actually think the Raptors could use KP. I was skeptical about that in the past, but I actually think KP for Siakim might be the foundation of something kind of fair.

I'd be more interested in adding Siakam to the Luka+KP+Brunson Trio. 

Luka/Brunson/DFS/Pascal/KP is a fantastic lineup.

THJ lets Boucher just get the rebound and doesn't box out. Leads to an and-1 for Achiuwa.
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 10:13 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'd be more interested in adding Siakam to the Luka+KP+Brunson Trio. 

Sure, but I doubt there’s any remote chance of doing that.

It’s encouraging that Brunson is having such a good game tonight, because this team kind of reminds me of the clippers… He is finding solutions to their length that allow for him to get good shot attempts off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
This is a big boy game, and so far the Mavs are holding their own.
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 10:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sure, but I doubt there’s any remote chance of doing that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

JOSH GREEN WITH A 3! YOU LOVE TO SEE IT!

(01-19-2022, 10:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This is a big boy game, and so far the Mavs are holding their own.

I truly believe the Raptors are a lot better than their record indicates.
Like Reply
Big shot for Green there. Nice pass from THJ.

(01-19-2022, 10:19 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I truly believe the Raptors are a lot better than their record indicates.

Sure seems like it tonight.

I think this is what a championship team that is literally only missing a superstar looks like. Neither Siakam nor Van Vleet quite fit the bill.
Like Reply
Didn't watch few games, like watching different mavs tonight.. positive
[-] The following 1 user Likes LukTheShadow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
This is an interesting lineup.

Luka/THJ/Bullock/Green/KP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
This thing that Siakam does where he screams on every drive trying to fish for a whistle is really annoying, probably learned it from Kawhi
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 10:22 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote: Didn't watch few games, like watching different mavs tonight.. positive

Dude, they have been trending this direction for like two or three weeks. You have missed some great games.
Like Reply
This Champaigne fella is really feeling the whistle.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Good D from Bullock there.
Like Reply
There's definitely a pun here with champagne (sham pain) and champagnie but I can't think of anything.
Like Reply
Luka has this team very frustrated. Love to see it.
Like Reply