Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
6 100.00%
Raptors
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: TOR (21-21) @ DAL (26-19) | 98-102 WIN!
(01-19-2022, 10:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think I just heard the first bit of intelligible, useful insight from Harper since he has had this job.

Nothing I did not know already, but at least he sounded like a color commentary guy.
Harper has been better recently. He seems more engaged, albeit lower energy than I remember. 

I'm all for it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Big, clutch free throws from KP. 

I’ve always loved that dude.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Tyler
Like Reply
What a game!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BolsDamols, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Fantastic win!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
It´s nice to watch a Mavs team, for the first time in a decade, where you do not KNOW that their ceiling is a 1st round loss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
That may have been my favorite win of the year.   Felt like a playoff game sort of.   

I have so much respect for Toronto's front office, coach and players.  They play hard.  In a few years, they are going to be one of the top 3 teams in the East imo...especially if they can add one more really good player.   I love their length on the wings.  

Very good Mavs defense again and Luka was magnificent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Remember last year, when we faked playing defense with that wrestling belt crap. This year we actually do.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 11:01 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: That may have been my favorite win of the year.   Felt like a playoff game sort of.   

I have so much respect for Toronto's front office, coach and players.  They play hard.  In a few years, they are going to be one of the top 3 teams in the East imo...especially if they can add one more really good player.   I love their length on the wings.  

Very good Mavs defense again and Luka was magnificent.

Its crazy to me that they played just 7 players, but the intensity that they played with never seemed to let up
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 11:03 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: that wrestling belt crap.

I did think that was pretty cheesy. I’m pretty sure that was a Moseley thing. I wasn’t super high on the Kidd hire at first, but I was glad they didn’t just give the job to Moseley.
Like Reply
Mavs survived a pretty poor game from Brunson. Another sign of progress.

I would write off tomorrow as a scheduled loss - especially with all of the Luka minutes tonight - but it's hard to bet against this team's defense. Stop Booker and CP3!
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 10:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Big, clutch free throws from KP. 

I’ve always loved that dude.

Ha hahaha hehe haaahaha hehe ho ho he he hahaha...oh man, ha ha
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 12:36 AM)fifteenth Wrote: Ha hahaha hehe haaahaha hehe ho ho he he hahaha...oh man, ha ha

[Image: barack-obama-shrug.gif]
Like Reply
Hehehe haha ha wait, wait...say it again,.really
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 12:44 AM)fifteenth Wrote: Hehehe haha ha wait, wait...say it again,.really

[Image: 1PEw.gif]
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 11:07 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Its crazy to me that they played just 7 players, but the intensity that they played with never seemed to let up

Reading the Toronto boards, they are all really upset with the small rotation.   It has been like this for a little while.  They are down Gary Trent and Khem Birch, but most of the fans realize this is not a contending team and don't understand why some of the younger players aren't getting some minutes to give the starters rest.  

It will be interesting to see if they move Boucher.   He got off to a rough start.  He is a free agent after this year and earlier in the year their fans didn't think he would be back.  Not sure if that has changed.   There are times when he dunked, where I had to rewind to see how he got up so fast.    If the plan is not to resign him to the $ he is looking for, he could be a sneaky target for some teams at the deadline.   Might be able to get a solid asset for him if they don't plan to resign him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 12:45 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: [Image: 1PEw.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 12:45 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: [Image: 1PEw.gif]

haha hehe he haaaahahahaha...oh my...he he...I woke up and started laughing again...can't....ha ha ha...stop...hahahahahaha
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply