Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Nice pass by Seth to KP for the dunk!
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:39 PM)Hypermav Wrote: TNT dumped on the Knicks at the half and praised Doncic and Porzingis.  Weird.

Not weird at all.

Mavs have a future. Knicks don't.

(Even though they're kicking our butts)
Like Reply
I am so tired of seeing Luka make perfect skip passes to wide open forwards standing at the 3 and then they decide to just put it on the floor and turn it over.

Im looking at you DFS, Maxi, and THJ.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:42 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Not weird at all.

Mavs have a future. Knicks don't.

(Even though they're kicking our butts)
What? lol
Like Reply
Man...this just sucks.  We need to put the accelerator down, get them down on themselves, and then win this going away.  I hate this almost get there and let them make three shots in a row.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I can’t believe Mark Cuban couldn’t land 1 decent free agent in free agency.
Like Reply
I feel like I’m watching a preseason game. Luka and KP can’t do this alone.
Like Reply
When you shoot 10% on threes, you don't deserve to win an NBA game.  Argghh.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:34 PM)mtrot Wrote: I said it last week, but IMO RC has no stomach for hard nosed basketball, which is why the Mavs seem to just get abused around the goal so much.

Yeah, no.

RC was one of the architects of that Pistons title team, whose whole identity relied on hard-nosed defense.

After that he coached the Pacers with guys like Artest, Stephen Jackson, et al - resulting in a certain malice...
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:39 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: I mean.. eventually they'll make their 3s, right?

Cmon mavs. Have a strong 3rd

They will make 3s if they select to shoot good ones.
Threy mostly shit unnecessary one, outside the flow of the game which were contested.

Again, most of the games feel like training camp instead of going for the most likely success.
Like Reply
I'm not saying we are going to lose this game, but I will say no team in the West will make the playoffs if they get swept by the Knicks.
Like Reply
The Knicks are literally playing a 3-2 zone to stop the Mavs shooting 3's and yet they still can't resist the urge to jack them up.

Brightside, KP WITH THE 3 LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Get a rebound
Like Reply
KP got fouled on that drive.
Like Reply
First decent look KP got and shot from 3 and hits it. 

Would have been good even if it was a miss. Still the first one. All others were shitty contested pullups, same as Lukas.

They just have to stop those.
Like Reply
The refs actually called a carry in the NBA. Only against the Mavs.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:46 PM)Davevoid Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:34 PM)mtrot Wrote: I said it last week, but IMO RC has no stomach for hard nosed basketball, which is why the Mavs seem to just get abused around the goal so much.

Yeah, no.

RC was one of the architects of that Pistons title team, whose whole identity relied on hard-nosed defense.

After that he coached the Pacers with guys like Artest, Stephen Jackson, et al - resulting in a certain malice...

Well, can he not light a fire under these Mavs to ramp up some intensity?  What is a coach for?
Like Reply
Powell killed this team when he came back. Absolutely terrible.
Like Reply
Powell is quite literally the worst player on the roster and I wouldn't mind if he goes back to being inactive. 

Let him rehab his injured hamstring for..oh I don't know 71 more games?
Like Reply
The Powell extension was one of the worst moves we could have possibly made.
Like Reply